I Got Another Telling Off On JWTalk

by pale.emperor 94 Replies latest members private

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Who falls for this BS?

JTrottigy apparently.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Like all of the many previous JW apologists who have come and gone, Trottigy came here thinking he was prepared to take on the X-JW mentally diseased apostates with his vast Bible knowledge & reasoning. But he slithers away silently (in the safety of the night) with his tail between his legs, his ass whipped, and his nose bloodied.

Come back when you can handle the truth about The Truth! ~ Doc

Still no JTrottigy...........................the Cognitive Dissonance must have been too much to handle!!

• JTrottigy
    JTrottigy

Actually not. I know what I know, and I am strong enough to read anything here. I will be happy to share with anyone who really wants to know what my position is.

• karter
    karter

Jtrottigy,Seeing you know everything tell us what you know about the WTS and 1975?

Karter.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Actually not. I know what I know, and I am strong enough to read anything here. I will be happy to share with anyone who really wants to know what my position is.

Whatever it is you "know" i can guarantee all over us on here have already heard and debunked it.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

We know what your position is: whatever the Governing Body says it is. The overlapping generation teaching defies logic, and your unwillingness to post your "explanation" publicly speaks volumes.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Actually not. I know what I know, and I am strong enough to read anything here. I will be happy to share with anyone who really wants to know what my position is. ~ JTrottigy

Let's review your original statement:

The explanation of generation is so simple. Why do you people make it harder than it has to be?~ JTrottigy

Why do WE make it harder?

It's not US who have made it harder. It's the WTS/GB that have made it "harder" (actually, they've made it absolutely ludicrous).

I personally remember when "that generation" was anyone "of age" to recall the events that marked the beginning of the End of the System of Things in 1914. (Thus, someone 14 or 15 years of age in 1914, born around 1900. Oct 8, 1968 Awake)

A few years later, it was anyone who could possibly recall the tragic events that marked the beginning of the End of the System of Things in 1914. (Even someone around 10 years old in 1914, or even younger perhaps, but not babies. WT Oct 1, 1978)

OOPS! Retract that last definition. NEW LIGHT! NOW IT DOES INCLUDE BABIES! (WT May 15, 1984)BUT, as "this system" drug on, it was anyone born in 1914. Yes they were well past the 70 (or 80 years) that the Bible gives to a person's lifespan. (Awake Apr 8, 1988)

IT'S 2010! HOLY SHIT! THAT ENTIRE F**KING GENERATION IS ALL DEAD WTF SHOULD WE DO?

BRAINSTORM OF NEW LIGHT: Now "that generation" isn't even a generation at all. Now It's the OVERLAPPY GENERATION that includes my grandmother (who rode in a horse & buggy), my mother, me, my children, and my grandchildren! (So THAT'S what Jesus meant???? ROFLMAO!)

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! THIS IS SO DAMN SIMPLE! FIVE GENERATIONS OF MY FAMILY IS WHAT JESUS MEANT WHEN HE COINED THE TERM "THAT GENERATION". (The scribes forgot the "S" to make it plural!)

WTF COULDN'T WE SEE THIS? (OR, WHY COULDN'T THE F&DS BEING LED BY INFALLIBLE HOLY SPIRIT NOT SEE THIS FOR THE PREVOIUS 100+ YEARS?)

JTrottigy, TOO F**KING BAD YOU WEREN'T ON THE GB DECADES AGO (OR 140 YEARS AGO) AND YOU COULD HAVE EXPLAINED ALL THAT YOU KNOW TO RUSSELL, RUTHERFORD, KNORR, FREDDIE, ETC ETC! I MEAN AFTER ALL, IT'S ALL SOOOOO SIMPLE. WTF DID THEY MISS IT?

(That's just what I PERSONALLY remember. I didn't bother to go back to Russell's original teaching.)

Hope we meet up with you while you're Cart Witnessing. When we start asking you to explain this SIMPLE WT Doctrine, I'll bet the older Elder/MS/Pioneer with you drags you ass away (if you aren't already 10 paces ahead of them!)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Image result for don't feed the trolls

SORRY FRIENDS! I COULDN'T RESIST!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I am strong enough to read anything here

I BELIEVE THAT'S A CLOSE QUOTE OF THE APOSTLE PAUL -- 1 COR 10:12.

• TD
    TD

The explanation of generation is so simple. Why do you people make it harder than it has to be?

Other than the obvious? --That it's a break in the pattern set by other elements of the Olivet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit