RC 2016 Leaks & Releases

by wifibandit 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    breakfast of champions - you mis-spelt CULT in the 135th repeat - please fix your typo ! ................lol
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Wow I wonder how this ridiculousness will be accepted with my relatively levelheaded JW countrymen and -women.

I really hope they see through this nonsense...

• truthseeker
    truthseeker
    Maybe they're pitching a "Survivors" show to HBO.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

It is so nice that a couple who was Pioneering and living comfortably - could sell their home so they could Pioneer.

So commendable.

The WT hammers and hammers - that you can never do enough!

p.s. Although the Big A was going on outside - they all had time to dress like they were going to a meeting - the brothers shaved - and the women had time to do hair and makup!  SO REALISTIC!

p.s.s. If you are the COBE - you get the NICEST Chair in the Bunker!!!!

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega
    These convention videos are getting more interesting. Please post more as they are shared with you.
  • compound complex
    compound complex

When the watchful couples make it outside during a lull in the waves of the Great Tribulation, they will surely thank Jehovah for providing the cabbage and bunch of carrots that have washed down the gutter to their front door.

It's happened to me . . .

CC

• flipper
    flipper

What an absolutely disgusting you tube by the WT Society. Made me sick to my stomach. Young people in their 20's are constantly being bombarded in this organization to sacrifice any financial stability for the sake of " kingdom interests " - translation " WT Society financial interests " . Then these same mind controlled people when they become older people are duped and deceived into giving their inheritances to the WT Society. So you have generation after generation of financial abuse from the WT Society towards it's members - without EVER delivering on the promises of an alleged " paradise " to live " forever " in.

Just the fact that this you tube has a scene depicting the start of the " great tribulation " is a deceptive ploy to make JW's THINK it's really going to happen. A marketing tool using FEAR to make their thoughts turn to giving up material pursuits for the WT Society's benefit. Just disgusting, mind blowing propaganda

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I'm glad to see that they had a nicely furnished windowless concrete block bunker with a steel door, to flee to. Amazing how you could still hear the mayhem outside...must be pretty bad. Nevertheless, the brothers made sure to shave and one even put on a tie and the sisters hair was curled and they took time to make sure they were wearing coordinated scarves artfully draped,even though they said they've have gotten used to "doing without". Won't be long now till someone starts banging on the bunker door...hopefully the Brothers are packin' their "silver swords".

These videos are just laughable.....I know the JW's I used to know, will be mocking them.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Are there Zombies outside

Yeah its The Path meets The Walking Dead. LOL.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Okay, okay.

NOW I can say " I have seen everything ".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit