It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

That rather "fleshy" looking picture under them has my curiosity piqued...

• Simon
    Simon

Legal representation: I'm sorry Mr Evans, people normally come to us for advice on how to handle releasing a statement ahead of doing so, not after they've fucked several up already. We're not able to travel back in time and undo what you did. Everything you said is out there now, you can't undo it. You already dug that hole for yourself!

I'm sure someone will be happy to take his money off him though.

Hey Lloyd, have you considered panicking a bit more? Maybe another statement will convince people? Tell everyone how you are absolutely certain of someone's age and that they were over 20 without thinking at all why you need to do that and what that tells everyone.

All the way through your video you kept using the term "girls", was that some honesty accidentally leaking out?

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

But he's not too bright, taking pics showing what he was up ...

Not only does he take photos ( isn't your memory a good enough storage unit ), stores his photos in an iPhone ( where your wife can find and flip through the incriminating evidence). He boasts about his exploits to a lawyer believing that she would be proud of his trip ( ''Lloyd, she's beautiful...hope you enjoyed your time together, even though you have a wife and two children. And by the way, where did you find the money for the trip? Hope you didn't use the community donations! ). Then, stupidly makes a 1 hour 39 minute video admitting his exploits on a video board, where...''anything you say maybe used against you''!

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Not only does he take photos ( isn't your memory a good enough storage unit ), stores his photos in an iPhone ( where your wife can find and flip through the incriminating evidence). He boasts about his exploits to a lawyer believing that she would be proud of his trip ( ''Lloyd, she's beautiful...hope you enjoyed your time together, even though you have a wife and two children ). Then, stupidly makes a 1 hour 39 minute video admitting his exploits on a video board, where...''anything you say maybe used against you''!

A word comes to mind.

HUBRIS.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

She looks older than 18 to me. Although, Ladyboys are caked in so much makeup who can tell nowadays?

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Not only does he take photos ( isn't your memory a good enough storage unit ), stores his photos in an iPhone ( where your wife can find and flip through the incriminating evidence). He boasts about his exploits to a lawyer believing that she would be proud of his trip ( ''Lloyd, she's beautiful...hope you enjoyed your time together, even though you have a wife and two children ). Then, stupidly makes a 1 hour 39 minute video admitting his exploits on a video board, where...''anything you say maybe used against you''!

From the movie Red Dragon, FBI Agent Will Graham discussing with Dr. Lector

Dr. Lector: Then, by implication, you think, you're smarter than I am... since it was you who caught me.

Will Graham: I know I'm not smarter than you.

Dr. Lector: Then how did you catch me?

Will Graham: You had disadvantages.

Dr. Lector: What disadvantages?

Will Graham: You're insane.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    All the way through your video you kept using the term "girls", was that some honesty accidentally leaking out?

I too thought that was a Freudian Slip. Can he prove that this young "girl" was of the age of consent? And his "I won't be saying anything further without legal representation" - is that supposed to scare us? People will speculate given the facts.

Fact 1 - He can't control his genitals - his words in his video
    Fact 2 - He disclosed information he knew Kim was not going to keep confidential.
    Fact 3 - After his wife finds out about information of him buying "ladies of the night" he goes on a mental health break to Thailand.
    Fact 4 - Thailand is known for it's prostitution with 60-70% of those "ladies" not being ladies and are in fact 12-15 year old girls who are put into that position because of dire poverty and furthermore, shunned if they come back home because of an STD whether 12 or 22. They are literally made a little hut outside the village and treated like a leper.

Me thinks, he be clutching at straws now. Lawyers would eat him for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He's done for. Best to just quietly slip away into the shadows and leave the activism to the rest of us. But he won't will he? His narcissism knows no bounds.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Please go check yourself into a rehab and let us know when you get to step 9:

Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

That's just one picture that has leaked.

Remember he said 3-4 years regular customer.

What are the chances that while he was in Thailand, all alone, nobody watching, some young child didn't escape his clutches.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    That's just one picture that has leaked. Remember he said 3-4 years regular custome

So if the young lady in the photograph is recent and around 18 years old, 18-4? Even if she is 20. 20-4? Under the UNCHR a minor is someone under the age of 18 regardless of what it is in your birth country or the country you reside in!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit