It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I am getting very sick of my name being thrown around by him …..

Me thinks its time to start an ACTUAL defamation lawsuit? 😳🤨
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I am getting very sick of my name being thrown around by him …..

He has to have a villain in his narrative, and you are not the first Kim to be targeted. It's a conspiracy I say!

Seriously, I wouldn't let it get to you. I thought he was in the process of taking you all to court. surely if this was the case, his lawyers would tell him to stay silent about the whole litigation so it does not interfere with the legal proceedings? I am no lawyer, but surely constantly mentioning the accused in a live legal case will be used when presenting evidence?

Hopefully ur right
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The goalposts have been moved so many times it’s nearly impossible to keep track.

Feb/March 2022 - This was just an affair and Lloyd went to Thailand for scuba. You’re racist to assume it was for sex. None of your business.

April 2022 - Lloyd dated a sex worker in Thailand. No money was exchanged. All consensual and you are being sued. Lloyd apologised to Dijana and will do so for the rest of his life. You aren’t owed one. Also: you are racist.

May 2022 - Lawsuit filed and expect a ruling against you shortly, the evidence against you is so great. Lloyd will release the list of charges shortly. Just because you are not listed doesn’t mean you are immune from future litigation. The statute of limitations is 3 months so beware. Lloyd will welcome all his Patrons back as they realise they’ve been conned as the verdicts come in all in his favour.

June/July/August 2022 - These people are criminal defendants and you are sharing in their crimes. The burden is on these defendants to prove they are innocent, and no, Lloyd is under no obligation to inform them exactly what he is accusing them of. Lloyd is amazed at how many have been conned by these lies and there is something wrong with exJWs who do not support him.

Sept 2022 - Still no verdict but Lloyd will sue you for the next 40 years or until he’s dead. He’ll get you.

Oct/Nov/Dec 2022 - OK you people really need to leave Lloyd alone and get a life. Cult expert and exJW commentator Tibor has said you all have a JW mindset and the only cure is for you to drop all objections to Lloyd’s activism business. His business is hurting and exJW activism has been dealt a huge blow. Lloyd has found a new way to get paid by YT memberships and has huge plans for the upcoming year. Stop the bullying!

Jan/Feb 2023 - OK things are bad, Lloyd needs money (PayPal most urgent). He might just have to quit! The defamation continues!

March 2023 - The donations need to increase if you want Lloyd to do great things this year. Ramacro is in danger of being shut down and Lloyd can’t afford camera equipment.

April 2023 - OK Lloyd really means it this time. Ramacro is finished. 500 patrons or he’s quitting and sacking Tibor and Dijana and it’s all YOUR fault. 620 patrons if the channel is to grow and do wonderful things this year. Also: Croatian justice is “glacially slow”. Don’t expect a verdict for years, and it will definitely be in favour of Lloyd.

May 2023 - The defamation has failed and Lloyd met his financial goals. All this talk about Thailand was false. Lloyd went for scuba, there was no sex for hire involved. Just an affair. This is old news people, shut up.

June 2023 - I can’t believe there is yet another video about Lloyd out there. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand and Croatia only for the party getting paid. Lloyd paid but it was not illegal! This is defamation and @cedarsjwsurvey you need to alert your lawyers!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I am no lawyer, but surely constantly mentioning the accused in a live legal case will be used when presenting evidence?

If it ever got to a courtroom outside of Lloyd’s head, you could be certain it would be used 👍

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Prostitution is illegal in Thailand and Croatia only for the party getting paid. Lloyd paid but it was not illegal!

Really? That sounds back to front.
    Has Le been referring to this specifically too? I thought his strategy was to get ever more vague about what the actual controversy is about.
  • Listener
    Listener
    500 patrons or he’s quitting and sacking Tibor and Dijana and it’s all YOUR fault.

It would probably be the best thing for them in the long run if they were sacked.

If he couldn't afford to pay any sex workers, they also would be far better off because of it.

Just because you can afford to pay someone for a service doesn't mean it's a good thing.

It's his fault that they are, to some extent, dependant on him.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    But ... CSA, and using the services of a sex worker, are NOT the same thing. Conflating the two would suggest that any person involved in the sex industry is promoting CSA.

To any of Lloyd's supporters seeking to use this excuse: you misunderstand. That is like saying that someone who has a history of shoplifting is not the same as a person who hijacks trucks to steal cargo. While we may agree that there is a difference in severity or scale, it also means that the former person should not be reporting on "the problem of theft in society." Once their own past becomes known, it gets in the way of any serious advocacy.

Even if he has not engaged in sexual activity with minors, his regular use of a trade that does traffic in minors damages any attempt at combating CSA, because he will become the issue as his past gets more and more attention. He knows this, hence the many times that he has insisted that any sex workers he 'dated' were 20 or older. This, in itself, is an issue- that 20-year-old may have been forced onto the streets at a much younger age, which is the sort of thing that someone like him should be fighting against, instead of supporting with his dollars.

And by 'his dollars' I am referring to the money donated by his patrons, with the expectation that it would support his 'activism work' and not his dalliances with sex workers.

Hit the nail on the head

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit