It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Its still all one big joke to him. Its the pedo sense of humour. Says it all

Lloyd Evans
    @cedarsjwsurvey
    Replying to @ElishebaAli
    Thanks for the brevity and all caps. They make your RT more emphatic and weirdly aggressive.

Pedophilia is not a joke. I take it very seriously. You are a joke, and you don’t care about CSA because if you really believe I’ve abused a minor you should be going to the police, not tweeting. Let me repeat: you’re a troll, a coward and a liar.

No you are the liar cheat and pedo. Making money from CSA victims You need investigating and im going to get the ball rolling

I see you’re adding to the list. Apparently the pedo thing wasn’t enough. Typical trolling behaviour. When the first lie doesn’t stick just hurl a couple more.

Look in the mirror NONCE. The whole exjw community knows youre a pedo. Thats all
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    They know do they? So when will they do something about the crime they *know* was committed and report me to the police? For those who have reported, why have I not heard anything as a father of two? You don’t care. You’re a liar.
    Because youve been taking advantage of abused kids. You have watchtower and I dont know how much your wife knows. Either way you will be reported NOW
    You’re a disgrace to ex-JWs. You don’t give a damn about abused kids. If you did you wouldn’t be attacking activists against a cult like WT with made up lies.
    Youve been watching everything thats going on and i will report you for grooming CSA survivors

Your tweet means nothing. You’re an anonymous troll threatening to report non-existent crimes against children you want to have happened even though they’re just perverse fantasies. Shame on you.
    You are the pervert
    I couldn’t give the smallest of fu(ks what you think, random troll.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Pedophilia is not a joke. I take it very seriously. You are a joke, and you don’t care about CSA because if you really believe I’ve abused a minor you should be going to the police, not tweeting. Let me repeat: you’re a troll, a coward and a liar.
    You dont care about CSA how many ppl have been reporting you? You need to be investigated for CSA and yes i am going to report you. Goodbye
    Videos have been made of people reporting me, but the police can’t do anything about crimes that only happened in the twisted fantasies of creeps like you. Off you go.

Off you go to the clink for enabling paedophilia. Im on the phone to the police right now.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Why didn't he just block her ? and he's on "vacation" or what ever and that's what he's doing , having a twitter war with a nut case ?

there no prostitutes in Bishop’s Stortford.?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    The rate of decline after his temporary bounce has advanced to more than it was before, which is nice to see.

The underlying problem has never been adequately addressed by him. Instead he filed a lawsuit in his one horse town and claimed at the time he could see no reason why this wouldn’t be ruled on immediately due to the evidence being on his side. He thought he could bully his way out of this one.

Meanwhile his reputation has never recovered, when in fact it has gotten even worse with the constant sniping and the begging stunts.

The way he went about getting his bounce was artificial in nature as most of these new supporters had to be emotionally manipulated into giving. He did himself no favours by gloating about it all afterwards like it was (and certainly is) some sort of popularity contest with him.

Even people inclined to support him don’t like the drama. The best way to counter that would be to invest in his business and produce like 2020-2021 Lloyd. He has significantly less money to work with so that would require a personal investment from his income which he is staunchly against doing. He feels that what he is given now is barely enough to make a living off of and he is also owed for past work.

Him engaging with what was an obvious troll job on him doesn’t help either. He thinks it does because he loves to play the victim, but the entire goal of a troll is to get him to speak about a certain subject at hand.

Like Caleb mentioned in his video, he does this all to himself. He’ll never change and what happened last year should have been a wake up call that he needs to clean it up a bit and play the PR game. Whining about this forum and accusations of CSA made about him on Twitter only opens up Pandora’s box.

• Simon
    Simon
    Why didn't he just block her ? and he's on "vacation" or what ever and that's what he's doing , having a twitter war with a nut case?

It probably suits his agenda to have someone making accusations like that. They are easy to bat away, because they are a little OTT. Although there are strong hints and potential evidence that something like that happened, there isn't enough to make direct accusations.

It suits him to have them made because he can point to it and say "see, lies and defamation!" as though that is what all the other accusations are too. They are not, but it's how he operates - picking on one thing that is potentially untrue or unprovable and using it to dismiss everything as lies.

People that go too far don't sound credible, they make themselves sound like nutters. Same with people who make unreasonable or sensationalized claims about the WTS too.

BTW: let's not copy paste Twitter over here, especially if it's badly formatted - make it readable and / or do a screenshot, and link to the appropriate topic so people can confirm it for themselves.

there no prostitutes in Bishop’s Stortford.?

Sounds like he went to watch the FA cup ... on a telly? Hope he's a United fan!

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    People that go too far don't sound credible, they make themselves sound like nutters.

I agree. However much I may enjoy seeing our 'friend' held to account for the things he's clearly done wrong, I can't condone the behaviour of that Lisa Sami. They sound like the kind of crazed vigilante who used to get on the news here in the UK for showing up as part of a mob outside the home of some old man living alone on a housing estate who they'd all decided was a 'paedo', baying for blood outside and smashing his windows.

It probably suits his agenda to have someone making accusations like that.

You're right that his personality is such that he can't resist trying to take on any opposition (whether real or perceived), and he will also use extremists like that to play up his supposed 'victim' status. Notice he went straight for the tired old "see what Kim Silvio has unleashed" mantra again.

Sounds like he went to watch the FA cup ... on a telly?

Back in the UK on another trip/holiday, eh? Clearly his financial status can't be that bad, nor is his work schedule as packed as he was recently making out. Didn't he say he was "swamped" with JW material to work on?

But how did he manage to find a pub in England that seemed so empty on a Saturday afternoon, especially one that's an FA Cup Final day?! Unless it was his natural charm and magnetism at work again, driving the other punters away!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Hope he's a United fan!

Manchester United is his second love, after himself 👍

• Simon
    Simon
    Manchester United is his second love, after himself

Ha, great - we beat them! City is the primary club in Manchester now!

They sound like the kind of crazed vigilante who used to get on the news here in the UK for showing up as part of a mob outside the home of some old man living alone on a housing estate who they'd all decided was a 'paedo', baying for blood outside and smashing his windows.

Yeah, typically when they found out someone was a retired Paediatrician ...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Toblerone5: Why didn't he just block her ?

I don't think he can help himself. Even when he blocks people, he will read their tweets. Sometimes he will unblock them so he can make a reply, and then block them again after. His need to have the last word is a compunction that he finds as difficult to master as his penis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit