by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Hey Kim Putin Howes things in the Kremlin these days? ๐Ÿ˜‚

KIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Hey Kim Putin Howes things in the Kremlin these days? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m issuing daily instructions to my minions to destroy the Lloyd ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• exjwFinnster
    exjwFinnster
    Even when he blocks people, he will read their tweets. Sometimes he will unblock them so he can make a reply, and then block them again after.

Once he blocked me for watching the live stream, I blocked him back :)

From a thread on the youtube exjw channel with one of his harpies:

I am not sure why this is so hard to understand. The man has a job. He is a YouTuber. His speciality is commenting on the JW organsation. That includes commented on their terrible history regarding CSA. If you think that his use of sex workers makes him hypocritical for commenting on these matters, then fair enough. Don't watch his videos. But ... CSA, and using the services of a sex worker, are NOT the same thing. Conflating the two would suggest that any person involved in the sex industry is promoting CSA. Using the services of a voluntary, adult, sex worker is legal in both Croatia and Thailand. Accusing Lloyd of things beyond that which is known or provable is libelous and is, unfortunately, illegal. He is not likely to stop any legal action until people stop throwing around baseless accusations, gossip, and rumours beyond the known facts.

My reply:

just a few comments. 1. I already do not watch his videos. 2. Prostitution is Illegal in Croatia. Particpating with someone who is selling sex illegally may not land a person, the "the John" in prison in Croatia, but they are still partaking in an illegal sex trade transaction, knowingly or not, even though they may not be held accountable. 3. The only thing I have seen people comment on is the comments that was made in the infamous livestream and the andrew gold interview.

oh and hi, this is my first post here, have a great day :)
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    He is not likely to stop any legal action until people stop throwing around baseless accusations, gossip, and rumours beyond the known facts.

When I see the word "baseless" I instantly have suspicions. This is the new buzzword being thrown about by "fact checkers" and mainstream media trying to defend a particular narrative. I hate this word with a vengeance.

This is where the cult of personality really kicks in, we see it with active Jehovah's Witnesses trying to defend their faith, and we also see it with quite a few political movements. I've always said that Lloyd may still have an affiliation with the watchtower, I am changing my mind a little now. My thinking is that he actually misses being a JW, especially the power he was afforded by his father and later on him being an elder, in the real world this is impossible to achieve, although he still thinks he is more powerful than we could possibly imagine. I use the Star Wars soundbites deliberately as he is apparently a fan of Star Wars, well the woke version of Star Wars that no one likes.

Could his absolute hatred and angst really be a longing to be a JW once more? Maybe he burned all his boats when the branch representative (who only turns up in extreme cases) told him that he needed to leave or be exposed for whatever "sins" he had committed, which could explain the apparent blackmail of the branch representative. This could also be why he did not record his meeting.

I have been watching the Philip Schofield scandal with great interest as he reminds me of Lloyd in so many ways. The huge efforts to control the narrative by using the threat of litigation is a real stand out here. Lloyd needs to control and micro-manage everything, only people who may have skeletons in the closet need to go to such lengths.

One thing that also stands out is his obsession with his apparent sexual repression and his using that to justify his excursions. I watched his stand-up and literally felt uneasy, especially his remark about his Youtube channel being sexually explicit, then his description of what most of us have gone through when our parents try to awkwardly talk about the birds and the bees to us. We have all been in the watchtower, we know what their views on sex are, and we all may in one way or another have to deal with sexuality in a different way. However, we do not use it as a crutch, we do not use the services of potentially trafficked young women. He does, and that in the future could be a danger to any partner he attracts, if it has not scarred his wife already. Remember, those who are abused can actually be victims of Stockholm Syndrome.

Iโ€™m issuing daily instructions to my minions to destroy the Lloyd ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why is the Russian National Anthem swirling in my head now? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    exjwFinnster
    Oh and hi, this is my first post here, have a great day :)

Oh hello there, I think it was I who highlighted your comment here. Welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š.

๐Ÿคจ

Love them or hate them they're stating facts. Dude could have just blocked them but he talked to them literally the ONE thing you shouldn't do with a troll?????

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    literally the ONE thing you shouldn't do with a troll?????

Because he got exactly what he hoped for, sympathy, and that sympathy will generate donations. Sometimes we need to get into the mind of people like Lloyd, it is uncomfortable, but in the long run, it will benefit us all.

If this was really that distressing to him he'd block on site and not engage. But he poked the bear...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit