It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Know what still gets me about all this drama?

How he can't help shooting himself in the foot, AND the ass simultaneously!!

Just imagine, he has a private life. Maybe the marriage isn't going so well. He does his thing "on the side".

Now imagine, he keeps HIS BIG MOUTH SHUT!!!! Never says a word to anyone. Maybe he and Dijiana eventually separate and divorce. He asks for everyone to respect he and Dijiana's privacy.

END OF STORY!

If he had never opened his big dumb mouth, no one would know any of this crap about his private life. He'd still be living "high off the hog", even apart for his ex-wife. He'd still be interviewing people, have a good segment and laugh about Anthony Moron da Turd getting the boot, etc. No one would be the wiser!

But nope!! Open mouth, bend over, spread ass cheeks. Insert a gun into each orifice and pull trigger. It's almost like he's self-sabotaging himself. He really is MENTAL.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@WingCommander

The whole thing is kind of a lesson in being patient. He could have just waited to see if his wife would share anything online before talking to Kim about it. He could have just waited for things to die down before making that disaster of an apology video. He could have not been impulsive and forced himself to follow through with his legal threat. Most of the foot/ass shooting is him acting impulsively then having to clean up or back up those acts of impulsiveness.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@LMSA

Catching up on everything as work has been super busy. Just wanted to point out that I was personal friends with Oompa (Eric). As he lived near me and came to meetups I would host in Charlotte, NC for exjws. We hung out numerous times having some drinks and talking about random shit. Then, we kind of lost touch. I kind of migrated away from the ex-jw community but remember coming back here when I heard the news. Now looking back it's stomach-churning how Lloyd made all this drama out of it.

Given Eric's personality, I'm sure he would have had some hilarious words to say to Lloyd over all of it. Especially with regards to Lloyd's latest actions. Might have to have a beer in Eric's memory tonight.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Now imagine, he keeps HIS BIG MOUTH SHUT!!!! Never says a word to anyone.

That's the thing - he didn't want to. He wanted to brag about his sex life to others as if were a rite of passage or something. There wasn't anything wrong with paying for sex while still being married in his mind. He's only sorry about being caught.

Starting with the Andrew Gold interview almost a year ago he began backing off his admission of seeing sex workers in Thailand, undoubtedly due to his belated recognition that this was indeed the issue here, not an extramarital affair. In the livechat of the Gold interviews you'll find a few interesting posts from known Lloyd supporters. ExCultBaby had their own YT channel, was on Lloyd's several times, and regularly appeared with him on Talking Heathen. Evidently they exchanged PMs about the matter and Lloyd confirmed he did see sex workers in Thailand, calling him a liar for his comments to Andrew Gold on dating one.

This interaction between Producer Bob and Tibor was interesting. Tibor was sending Bob abusive texts blaming her and Kim for making Dijana "unwell". Lloyd's own actions including humiliating her on the livestream mattered little to this weasel.

Like his boss, when confronted with inconvenient information, call the other person out for lies and don't elaborate any further:

Dijana could have kept her mouth shut too. I'm glad she didn't and let people know what kind of a monster her husband is, but it was purely her choice to not only tell the stories but to bring the receipts like the emails, WhatsApp chats and Lloyd's pics taken in Thailand. I've thought about that and her involvement in all of this. Telling someone something messed up in confidence is one thing, but providing the receipts is another. It is almost like she knew some info would leak and Lloyd would immediately try to quash it and lie his way out of. When Kim's statement was posted, the first thing Lloyd probably did was ask for or probably more likely, grab her phone from her as he did in his book to see what she told Kim and PB. He knew he was caught and that's the thinking which led into him making that livestream. His humiliation of Dijana and their sex life was likely payback for her sending out all that information.

So Tibor, the White Knight calls out PB and Kim via text for making Dijana "unwell". He knew full well Lloyd did far more damage to her in real life and on the livestream and was going to do it yet again on the Andrew Gold show, but whatever. It's always someone else's fault.

Kim and PB bear the least amount of responsibility as both parties in that marriage released a lot of private and damaging information. The very fact Lloyd continues to lie about it per exCultBaby's comment above is why we're still talking about it.

He paid for sex in Thailand. It's been verified and admitted to. Anyone telling you otherwise is lying.

Just wanted to point out that I was personal friends with Oompa (Eric)

I saw your post on that thread about Oompa trying to gift you a moped when you were stuck taking the bus. It was pretty touching. I gave a simple condolence message, but it was clear that he had a huge effect on many people in the forum.

As for Lloyd, he was trying to take the lead in something, even when the deceased was hardly known to him. Always policing the threads, making unsolicited comments about what Oopma would or would not have liked despite not knowing him.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I took up Tibor's challenge to email him last year. Here is how the convo went which I could also supply screenshots of. He totally ghosted me when I asked him for answers on ethical issues which he claimed he would answer. That told me all I needed to know about Tibor. He only popped up about the greenscreen debate and nothing else mattered to him. Not our feelings or Lloyd's behavior.

My message to tibor:

"Hey Tibor. I do believe it is you posting on the forum. However I wonder why you refuse to answer anything other than about the greenscreen issue? Do you have no problem with someone who claims to care about sex abuse survivors yet pays exploited women for sex?"

Tibor's response:

"Hi Jonathan!

First of all, thanks for contacting me directly. You are the first and only one to do so.

I just wanted to clear up something I have direct impact on. The technical side of our video production is my job and I simply wanted to debunk a very simple and IMO silly theory about us using a green screen.

As to my refusal to answer questions, I just don't see the point. Do you or anyone else need me to tell you that prostitution is bad? Or that adultery is bad? All of us, including Lloyd are aware of this and that's why I don't see the point in answering those questions.
    As for other questions like misusing funds or using sex workers in Thailand, I am not answering those because I have no proof of either. I don't have access to company finances or Lloyd's personal accounts so how could I prove or disprove any of it? Same for prostitution in Thailand, I have no idea what Lloyd was or wasn't doing there so how am I in position to talk about it?

Also, the way people on the forum replied to me puts me off answering any question that I would otherwise. Accusing me of being Lloyd is just sad, amd doing so for using the expression "new low" and saying I told him about the forum post, which I did. This proves these people cling to anything and as soon as they don't get what they want they start name-calling you. Really sad IMO.

Hope you see my point, if not I am open to more questions if you have them.

Take care,Tibor Cecelja"
    My response to Tibor:
    "Thanks for attempting to answer my question [SIC]. You say that Lloyd understands its bad. But does he? He refuses to apologize for it. He says that it doesn't matter if he uses funds from Patreon and it's no one's business. If you believe prostitution is bad as you claim why do you publicly stand by someone who doesn't find it bad? You say there is no proof he used funds. Yet he publicly stated it was no one's business if he did. What is the point of saying this if he didn't use funds? He has since changed his claims over what funds were used when the public was upset. So if you had evidence that say Patreon funds were used, would you even change your opinion?

I guess what I'm trying to get at is, why do you feel it ok for Lloy [SIC] to imply that none of this is a problem? Why do you feel it is ok for Lloyd to call people who do have a problem with it terrible people or still stuck in an "ex JW mindset"?

Why do you find it ok for Lloyd to name-call anyone who criticizes him yet you take a stand against those who name-call him/you?

Can you see how that immediately can rub people the wrong way. Do you feel that Lloyd has no culpability any of this?"

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    The very fact Lloyd continues to lie about it per exCultBaby's comment above is why we're still talking about it.

Interesting, I had heard about this but never saw the receipts till now….LSMA bringing the receipts πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    How he can't help shooting himself in the foot, AND the ass simultaneously!!

β€¦β€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€¦β€¦..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€¦β€¦..this will be ME all day thinking about this commentβ€¦β€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I probably should take him up on the challenge too, since my name would probably come up if him and Lloyd were discussing the goings-on at JWN.

Dear Tibor,

For the record, I have never subscribed to the green screen theory. I believe what sparked it was misplaced curiosity as to whether Lloyd had been kicked out. Not sure if I said this out loud, but I felt that it wasn't in Dijana's nature to kick Lloyd out like that. As it turned out, both of us were correct and even when Lloyd was living in Zagreb he was still using the bunker for a period of time. So, I think we can move on from the green screen controversy, since it was only a minor point to begin with and only a certain handful of people were espousing it. You were right, and the handful here who thought differently were wrong. So, deal or no deal?

You have stated you would answer questions if written to you in a respectful manner. In your reply to Jonathan Burger, you kept refusing to answer things you did not know or had proof for. This is great, and if so, feel free to give me the same response if applicable. So, I am going to try to ask things you definitely would know, such as your thoughts on certain matters.

I posted that exchange between you and Producer Bob on Lloyd's Andrew Gold interview's livechat. Do you care to explain how PB and Kim were the main reasons Dijana was "unwell" relative to what Lloyd did to her last year? Remember, the Gold livechat was on 14 April 2022, thus 2 and a half months from the time of the livestream. Is this firsthand knowledge you've obtained from Dijana herself or was the information from Lloyd? If you did speak to Dijana, was Lloyd in the room? Was it a group chat where Lloyd was present? I ask because it's important to know that she was not under any pressure to lessen any of the blame that was rightfully his.

How did you hear of Lloyd frequenting sex workers? Kim's statement? Lloyd's livestream? Or was it before? How do you feel about it, particularly of his statements regarding dating and seeing sex workers in Thailand?

Have you and Lloyd had an in-depth discussion of what his activities in Thailand entailed as well as his infidelities including sex workers? If so, would it be too much to ask for you to give a summary of it?

How did you feel about what Lloyd did to Dijana? There are many so I'll bullet point them. Please do keep in mind screenshots exist supporting all of these questions:

• Lloyd's open marriage proposal as outlined in his email
    • The WhatsApp chat where Lloyd claims he still loves Dijana, "despite all your faults" (Note: This was sent from him in Thailand in response to Dijana catching the pics he took with the sex worker and asking for a divorce)
    • Frequenting sex workers "2-3 months for 3-4 years"
    • Lloyd telling the world that Dijana didn't sexually satisfy him (Note: Kim did NOT leak this. Lloyd did in the livestream)
    • Lloyd's history of infidelity ranging back to 2008 when he was sexting girls as he put it.

Knowing Dijana personally, why do you think she released all this information to third parties?

What are your personal concerns regarding this whole scandal? Have you expressed these concerns to Lloyd and if so, how did he respond?

What are your concerns relating to the damage this has done to Lloyd's business, i.e. Ipsilon Media of which you are a paid employee of? Have you directed any of this to Lloyd? What has been his response? Have you advised him upon any of his subsequent actions?

Do you feel that Lloyd is in any way compromised by his activities in Thailand, and do you understand the way this looks to others as a CSA activist and sex worker enthusiast leaving his wife for a solo trip there?

Do you feel that you being employed by Lloyd and thus financially dependent upon him has influenced some of your decisions and behaviour after the livestream? Do you think your opinion might be compromised? Why or why not?

Have you personally done anything to help Dijana and the girls completely independent of Lloyd? This can include counsel, company, gifts, dinner, basically anything you can think of to make her feel better and supported.

Being a natural born Croatian national, I feel you'd know more about the Croatian legal system than anyone here or Lloyd. What are your thoughts regarding the validity of Lloyd's "criminal lawsuit" as filed in Sisak Municipal Court? Is Lloyd really trying to hold foreign nationals to the Croatian Criminal Code for alleged crimes committed outside Croatia's borders? Or is it something else we just don't understand about the court system there?

Do you feel it is valid for Lloyd to call the seven people he is suing "criminal defendants" when none of them have been served or summoned by the Court?

Regarding the 4 September 2022 statement by Lloyd (I have screenshots if you dispute this): Lloyd said he would chase Kim and the others down until he was 84 years old or until his dying breath if necessary. He stated he would travel to Australia amongst other places to enact this "justice". What are your thoughts regarding these threats? Is Lloyd right to pursue them this way for 40+ years? Do you think it helped your business or did it only stir things up worse?

What are your thoughts on Lloyd's actions in the aftermath, including continued threats (screenshots will be provided if you are wondering), petulant behaviour on social media and him intentionally seeking conflict? Does this help his activism or more accurately, business?

Can you point to anything Kim or any of the other 7 people being sued has said that is false? Lloyd refuses to answer this, but I thought you might. If you can bring something to light that is demonstrably false, it would go a long way toward getting a retraction and possibly even an apology from the offending party.

Did Lloyd tell you how he dated a sex worker in Thailand? Do you know what Lloyd meant by saying he met more than one sex worker there, and the female in the pic that was circulated was not one of them?

Has anything Lloyd presented either to you personally or otherwise factually untrue? Please provide examples if so.

Do you feel that Lloyd has contradicted himself in any way regarding the livestream vis-a-vis the 4 February FB statement and other statements made on social media?

Why have you chosen to remain in Lloyd's employ? Is it solely for the money or do you have other interests in supporting Lloyd's work?

Where did you get the term "JW Mindset" and its definition from? Was it from Lloyd, or have you come to these conclusions yourself with no influence from him?

I'll end it with this: In a way, I feel you've been caught in the middle of all this exJW infighting. However, you are firmly on Team Lloyd with your various statements made and of course the video you made. I truly hope you can come to peace with this. For someone who has actually met all members of the Evans family, I hope your association with them is beneficial and not one-sided towards one party and their interests. It is my sincere hope that you can move on from Lloyd Evans and obtain employment that really utliises your talents. Fair is fair, and should you have any questions please ask away.

Signed,

Self-Indulgent (Lloyd called me this once. It was quite flattering coming from him)

• JeffT
    JeffT
    Diogenesister you have a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit