It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Interesting that this video comes out hot on the heels of Lloyd’s begging tweet…. when his viewers have just become emotionally attached to poor tibor

I actually see this just as a sign of weakness.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Kim on Lloyd; " I am so sick and tired of this dramatic man toddler"

Amen sister.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Question...why the hole time, Tibor was talking about "The Forum" ,Lloyd never told him ,Yeah I know which forum you are talking about , I used to be a member of that forum 9 years ago. I used to post a lot on that forum, until I WAS BAN from it... Does Tibor even know that ? Come on he can't be that naive ... Or is he? On page 134 Tibor said :

Hi everyone! Tibor, Lloyd's video editor here. Just wanted to clear things up because I find it sad how far people go in making things up. Also, it was me who found this forum topic and linked it to Lloyd,...

YOU found this forum? 10 months ago ,o.k you maybe "found " this forum , but come on, by now "you" should know Lloyd connection to "the forum ! " By reading LMSA post of Tibor video , is it just me , but it looks like Doctor Evil never told mini me Tibor of it ?

• Vintage
    Vintage

Tibor implied that Lloyd had been oblivious of this forum.

Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I keep hearing a lot about people being judgmental. The real head fuck here (to borrow a term from Lloyd) is that him and now Tibor have been quite judgmental themselves and the only trigger seems to be criticism of Lloyd. A line has been drawn. If you continue to support Lloyd after all this you are truly an awakened exJW. If you took issue with his deception, lies, bully tactics and financial grift, then you have the judgmental JW mindset.

Tibor has no excuse to think this way. He’s been to Lloyd’s home and has met the family multiple times. He knows now how damaging Lloyd’s behaviour has been and has witnessed daily evidence of this in the form of a broken family and Lloyd now living as a bachelor in Zagreb. What does Tibor think about the emotional and verbal abuse Lloyd has engaged in for years against his wife whom he knows personally? Does Tibor think those two girls aren’t going to be permanently damaged by the actions his boss took? He’s also seen the livestream and Lloyd’s consistent verbal attacks and outright threats ever since. Absolutely no context was provided and had one only watched that video they’d assume that Lloyd was bullied by judgmental exJWs. As they say in software coding, this was by design. We’re a “nightmare to navigate” as if Lloyd hadn’t deceived everyone by fleeing to Thailand under the guise of a mental health break and has been on the warpath ever since.

But we’re the “nightmare”. Certainly not Lloyd, who’s been kind, levelheaded and certainly hasn’t engaged in any toxicity of his own making for the past year.

Are people being “judgmental” to raise questions as to how much money is being donated to this “company” (their words) and what the funds are actually being used for? Are they saying it’s OK to ask that question about WT, but judgmental to ask the same about Lloyd’s company? Aren’t we supposed to question things, especially considering all of WT’s financial misdeeds and that grift perpetuated upon us as longtime members? He wants to have it both ways - he encourages JWs to question and be critical of their religion but wants it to immediately stop the minute they start following and donating to him.

They brought up the Selters video. Isn’t it odd that whilst they are both proud of it, Lloyd won’t watch it and acted like it was traumatising for him? The subject of the entire video as well as Lloyd’s main collaborator who was listed in the opening credits are now at odds with Lloyd. Has Tibor ever stopped to consider why? Seriously Tibor, make a list of the people you’ve just accused of having a judgmental mindset based on their feelings about what Lloyd did and continues to do. I’ll help you get started.

Judgmental people like those at the Kingdom Hall:

Kim Silvio and the M7

The additional 5 people who were sent threat letters by Novosel (Jake Vaughn, Cappytan, JWBD, etc)

Ben Foard

John Maple

Jillian Adams

Sarah Davies

Jason Wynne

Javier Ortiz

Mark O’Donnell

Andrew Gold

Dr Sohom Das

Kameron Fader

Simon Green

Mentally Diseased (Jeremy)

Jan Frode Nilsen

Ashtyn & Jon (YT Commentators with 250K subs)

Wally Barnett

Coach Dee Free

Shelly Dean-Braieoux (BCG from the Aus. Royal Commission)

Louise Goode

Shelise Ann Sola (Cult to Consciousness, former Mormon)

Angel DeSantis (Former cult member - Children of God)

Plåt Jonas (Goatlike Personality)

That’s quite the list. Might just be easier to make a list of who is not judgmental in the JW sense:

Lloyd Evans

Tibor Cecelja

Jay the Comedian

Jana Monteiro

Amanda Blackett (Leica Fox)

Or maybe, just maybe, your friend and employer Lloyd Evans is the one with the real problem here. Food for thought, Tibor.

PS - The green screen controversy lasted for about a week and was only touted by a handful of people on this forum. Considering all the other issues with your boss, you were really scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one. It was just a red herring of yours to distract Lloyd’s audience from the real issues. Hope this helps. JWN can really be a good source of information, diversity of thoughts and absolutely spot on observations of who your boss really is. Consider this post as an “act of kindness”, but I won’t expect a free bowl of soup for the trouble.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

One huge takeaway from this interview. The only person Lloyd can muster up is someone who he pays to work for him. Lloyd has Tibor over a barrel as his very existence (making a living in a poor country) relies on Lloyd.

Lloyd is AGAIN exploiting someone for his own gain.

So we should be hopeful to a certain extent here, as the only person Lloyd can muster up is someone on his payroll.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Thisismein and LMSA,

I couldn’t agree with both of you more if I wrote it myself 👍

Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The fucking nerve of Tibor to suggest we can all benefit from Lloyd’s “acts of kindness”. As he stated, he has only been in Lloyd’s employ since January 2021. Perhaps he’s missed a few of these “acts of kindness”. Here’s another list:

Getting people banned and/or bullied into silence on this forum for disagreement with him.

Introducing Dijana on the forum and falsely suggesting that her English wasn’t great and that she’d be more comfortable trading recipes with other women than talking about any important topics.

Bullying and gaslighting of Shyla Huntley and calling her parents crazy for defending her

Going on the attack as President of AAWA. Calling people liars who said they’ve been doxxed and outted as apostates due to the AAWA FB group.

Abandoning his newborn child with Dijana and Marc Latham on the ground floor at a London event so he could seek out a podium.

Bootlegging COC with Arthur Weber and then lying about his involvement and the illegality of it.

Attacking the copyright owner Debbie Dykstra for what he deemed as incompetence due to her advanced age. Also attacked her personally as being influenced by perceived enemies of his on his Reddit thread.

Posting a vengeful FB post calling out Marc Latham for sending out a private AAWA email leaked to him that criticised Lloyd for copyright infringement.

Policing people’s “likes” on Facebook and sent them snotty DMs telling them they are being defriended for liking a post by Marc or Mike and Kim.

Relentlessly bullied fellow JW Podcast host Louise Goode all through the weekend for the crime of saying she thought Jonathan Sanders was doing a good job. Forced a public apology out of her.

Attempted to sabotage the Warwick protest organised by the VAA by influencing his then friend and fanboy Truth Seeker Atheist to call the police, saying they were “aggressive” and “terrorists”.

Sent out abusive DMs to people who attended the protest because Joel Martz was there.

Threatened Tom’s (JW Fairy Tales) dying mother by demanding money and the deed to their house as compensation for Tom’s comments about him.

Grifted $20K to publish TRA and had UK exJWs organise his events for free. Brusquely informed organiser Lydia Finch that she had to purchase his book when she asked if she could borrow a copy to read.

Charged a cover fee to enter his section of the UK coffee shoppe during the signing event when it was against the rules of that business which was letting him sign there at no cost.

Manipulated Kameron Fader into deleting comments asking about why he was removed as an elder.

Charged CSA survivors $150 to have their story published in his second book.

Attacked CSA Survivor and ARC participant “BCG” online for refusing permission for her story to be published in a book by one of his associates. Said she was being controlled and influenced by his “haters”.

Initiating countless flame wars on social media with people who disagreed with him.

Left Jillian Adams responsible for the nonrefundable deposit on the venue for the December 2021 “Aposdate with Lloyd Evans” when he cancelled, claiming illness but was really going to Thailand.

Slightly admonished Producer Bob for suggesting he see the elephants, saying he was concerned about their abuse. Had no such qualms as he paid for sex with exploited and trafficked women.

Called his wife a head-fuck when she tried to pull out of an open marriage demand.

Humiliated his wife on a livestream saying she was not sexually compatible with him.

Hurled abusive tweets at Kim Silvio and set his goon squad upon her for revealing things he confirmed in his livestream.

Threatened to sue Andrew Gold for the crime of doing his job as a journalist and having Kim on for her side of the story.

Sent out extortion letters through his attorney to 12 individuals demanding huge sums of money which would have bankrupted a few of his targets.

Sued 7 individuals in Sisak Municipal Court for expressing their rights of free speech in their criticism of Lloyd’s vile behaviour.

Taunted others on social media with threats of “criminal prosecution” and labelled the M7 as “criminal defendants”.

Sent out abusive tweets and WhatsApp msgs to Jillian Adams and Sarah Davies for criticising him.

Posted a 3 page open letter to Kim Silvio threatening to stalk her for the next 40 years until he’s enacted his revenge.

Engaged in a personal vendetta against Jake Vaughn for shortcomings he admitted to and more importantly, apologised for.

TIBOR - If you are reading this, I invite you to return to this forum to discuss the points outlined above. You will be treated with respect as long as you don’t engage in personal attacks. I understand the delicate position you are in as you related in your video regarding being financially dependent upon Lloyd and the difficulties in finding employment in Croatia. But you’ve made a lot of puzzling allegations against a lot of people whilst conveniently ignoring all the issues with your boss. Your comments about Lloyd’s “acts of kindness” are particularly troubling when there is plenty of evidence to the contrary. Can you agree that the “acts of kindness” that you refer to can be negated and even overwhelmed by acts of abuse from the same source? I genuinely wonder what you’ve been told and if you are aware of these past events. This isn’t about any “green screen” conspiracy. This is your opportunity to bring your receipts. We have plenty of them regarding Lloyd, plus many personal testimonials from the people abused by Lloyd Evans. We can connect you with these people directly should you wish to hear the full story. Please don’t fall into the “JW Mindset” and refuse to hear info that is detrimental to your boss and his “company”.

Sincerely,

The Conspiracy Theorists and nutcases on JWN.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yeah LMSA, but apart from those things, a pretty nice guy?

I only watched the first few minutes of the video—it was too cringe to keep watching. Early on Tibor joked that, since LE was his only employer, that also made him his “worst” employer. Lloyd looked uncomfortable trying to laugh along with the joke. Or was it entirely a joke? Either way, Tibor would be wise to explore other avenues available to him straight away, because as soon as LE doesn’t need him any more, for whatever reason, he will be gone. I bet he is paid a pittance as it is. LE thinks he deserves the whole pie himself and will eliminate sharing with anyone else at the earliest opportunity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit