It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Just watched the Tibor video, a PR exercise for mr Ramacro, he is branding all of us as the exjw that is difficult to navigate, and Tibor in his closing comments is speaking about how we are basic lowlifes that make stuff up. Also he speaks about his company and TIbor employed by him as a matter of fact, as if true exjw activism is a business to be in.

He is not going guys, he is here to stay.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He lacks confidence. It might be the most glaring of his issues. This isn't all that uncommon; we all have varying amounts of self-confidence, and there is a threshold where we won't react very well. We either give in, or we lose control. For most people, this happens on a relatively small stage, since we do not seek out such broad attention.

If you're trying to be a public figure, the lack of self-confidence is a time bomb. Evans has dealt with issues by bullying people and trying to force them to back down. This is not the approach of a confident person. And when it doesn't work, he lacks the confidence to recover. Hence the continued attempts to either bully people or elicit sympathy from his dwindling support network.

And it will continue to dwindle. Once your lack of self-confidence is on display, it's very difficult to recover. No one wants to follow a person who doesn't believe in himself.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    so he’s sending Tibor out this month to do his dirty work.

Not the first time he ever did that .The best example of this would be the "Green Screen-gate" . Looking back on that I think I can do some connecting the dots. So 10 months ago, April 2022, we were talking about him maybe using a green screen , cause if he was not doing his videos in the bunker anymore , maybe it was because his wife finally kick him out? Now what is interesting here , we were all wrong with the green screen theory ,but not about him not living with his wife though. But that, Lloyd didn't want nobody to know about that. My guess he must have been really panicking when he saw we were not too far from the truth. So what does he do ? Since he his Ban from this forum he makes Tibor ( this is my opinion , i could be wrong here ) come on this forum ,(page 134 is the first time you can read Tibor post) Could it be that it was Lloyd who told Tibor , now the BAD Ex-JW community, are saying bad thing about your work Tibor , that your using G.S, how is that going to look on your resume bla bla bla...And it work. Doctor big mouth Evil was able to convince Tibor to come here , again all that is on page 134, and take the attention away from Lloyd secret about him and his wife being separated,. Fun fact , April 14 2022 , was the Andrew Gold interview ,the I'm not sorry video, and although you can see Lloyd in the Bunker , he was separated from his wife and was living in Zageb but he never said THAT in the interview. Actually we all learn about that in June 2022 ,on a post Lloyd left on Kim Silvio youtube video ,the one when someone caught him on a speed dating site in the U.k. That's when he finally said this:

Apparently even my efforts to get involved in the dating scene as a newly separated man (since the end March, if you must know...)

And now ,there is that interview he just made with Tibor yesterday. where Tibor said: how we are basic lowlifes that make stuff up. ? Wanna bet , Doctor big mouth Evil , must have bitch to Tibor, that it was all our fault If he lost half of his Patrons, and that is bad for you Tibor cause it's with my Patrons $$$ that me and Dijana are able to pay your salary. So if ever we can't afford you anymore Tibor ,and you lose your Job, It will be all because of them !

I hope that someday M.Tibor wakes up from all that B.S. and get's away from that Toxic Narcissist! And everybody say Watchtower Koolaid is bad... Lloyd Evans one is Worst ! At least when W.atchtower beg for $$$ , It's not to "DATE'' Thailand Prostitutes ! Now just with those last words , I should get a nice -1

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I haven't watched the video but what irks me is it seems he is still going with that whole, "if you talk about gossip you're keeping a JW mindset". I've said it a few times before but it's actually the opposite. The JW mindset is to not openly talk about things. The JW mindset is to only talk about it in hushed whispers so that there is little room for what is actually true. That's why "gossip" is so bad because no one can just come right and openly talk about things or make their own judgements. The judgement is made for them. This is exactly what Lloyd keeps trying to do. His projection is incredible.

Also Tibor claiming he was stalked and harrassed. It wasn't too smart of him then to beg people to email him personally online to discuss Lloyd. By the way I had a descent conversation with him but he went to totally radio silent when he had to actually answer questions about ethics regarding what Lloyd did. All I can guess, is that birds of a feather flock together.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I just thought of what would L.E. would say to me if he was still allowed on this forum...About my last post...

How dare you ,Toblerone5, comparing me to an evil cult that promotes SHUNNING ! I Demand an apology ! My wife Demand an Apology ...

Then I could have said ...Oh I think Your wife Wishes you would have SHUN a few prostitutes in your life! In Zagreb, in Houston, the U.K. , in Thailand ...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I haven't watched the video

Don't give him the views. I'll try to give you a synopsis that is edited for brevity's sake.

Lloyd is in a very great mood throughout the video, always laughing at his own jokes and it's clear that Tibor is one of his few friends if not the only one he has. He clearly pleased he is doing this for him. A lot of it is small talk between friends.

Tibor is asked why Lloyd is the best boss ever, Tibor replies that he’s his only boss ever. He has been working with Lloyd since the beginning of 2021. Tibor answered an ad Lloyd placed in English. He needed a job badly due to the pandemic. Croatia doesn’t have much of a need for his skills so he was desperate.

He says the fact that the ad was in English and the job being in Sisak was unusual. Lloyd responded immediately. Tibor keeps referring to Lloyd’s activism endeavours as "a company" and so does Lloyd. There was an actual application he had to fill out (100% Lloyd here, he loves to make things he does out to be so important). Interview was over Zoom. Tibor was happy to not work for a Croatian company – it’s very difficult to get a job in Croatia. Lloyd speaks of a second interview where Tibor came to his house. Tibor had suspicions it was a scam. Lloyd claimed he had to pitch the job to him.

Tibor is an atheist and so were his parents. His grandmother was Catholic and they were close, so Tibor was an altar boy. Lloyd was very obsessed with this story and wanted to know all about what altar boys do. This is where the interview got really boring and 10 minutes could have easily been cut. To sum it up, religion never clicked with Tibor and he eventually left the church.

His only JW contact was when his parents got divorced and his mother was vulnerable. His mum had a few Bible Studies that Tibor attended but they never went to the Kindgom Hall.

The interview then pivots into the work Tibor is doing now for Lloyd. Lloyd ominously begins it with this:

“It’s safe to say that 2021 was significantly easier on us as a company than 2022”

Tibor is asked loaded questions about if he has any regrets. Tibor wisely responds that if he had any he would have quit. He says he enjoys the job and how they help people, particularly answering voicemails. Feels very altruistic about it, says it’s all about helping people. Lloyd steers him towards what the video is really about by saying the job is emotionally draining and this:

“But there is also the nonsense in dealing with the exJW community which can be an absolute nightmare to navigate”

This is at about the midway point of the video and here's where the propaganda about the grand and altruistic things they are doing together is in full swing. Lloyd relates that they get a lot of positive feedback for their acts of kindness towards helping people. Ramacro and his home are two different locations as he says he has to go from one to the other. When heading to Ramacro, he relates that the owner of a restaurant he frequents gave him a free bowl of soup for his patronage, which “really lifted me”. (Lloyd REALLY enjoys having other people give him things he wants for free. It's the quickest way to his heart). Describes the free soup as an “act of kindness” and compares it to people seeing his videos and experiencing the same thing. Tibor then goes on about karma and how his and Lloyd’s acts of kindness will be rewarded.

“I am so happy we are helping people, not for my own dopamine rush or to hope that karma is going to return everything, but it’s nice to see that people are helped in some way.” – Tibor

Lloyd asks about what Tibor's favourite videos of his are. He went into great detail about each, but to save you the time, they are the Dave Gracey and Chris Stuckman interviews, and the Ben Foard Bethel escape video.

It's important to note that Ben Foard has been critical of Lloyd over the scandal and Lloyd has blocked him. Tibor brought Ben up, but Lloyd was clearly uncomfortable talking about him.

“I can’t watch that. Without wanting to go into all of that stuff. I just can’t watch it, but I’m glad that it’s there, and that it exists and that we made it and I’m also proud of how well we made it. Even though for various reasons that we don’t need to go into I just can’t watch it.” - Lloyd

So, he thinks it's great but can't watch because Ben is no longer a financial supporter. Thought it was all about helping people?

Tibor replies:

“I do understand that angle. Regardless of anything I am really glad that I got to meet Ben, to hear his stories.”

They took Ben to McDonald's and clearly relished what a great deal it had meant to Ben and implied how Lloyd was so gracious to pay for the meal.

For those who insist on watching, 45:49 is where the real video begins. Lloyd starts it off with an awkward laugh and looked at Tibor like this is where he's going to begin his rant about exJWs not supporting him. He was right.

“I’ll try not to go off into a rant” -Tibor “You can if you want” -Lloyd

Sorry for the long transcription but you really need to read this in its entirety. I'll put my transcription in the next post. Tibor's English is not perfect, so there was a lot of hesitation and word combinations that didn't make sense.

Tibor went after the forum, the green screen controversy and called us nutcases and conspiracy theorists. Says we are all stuck in the JW cult even though we have left. He pointed out when he was questioned as to whether he was Lloyd or another Croatian name and complained about people talking about his thesis which happened to be all about greenscreens. Tibor suggested we all could benefit from watching Lloyd's videos so that we can drop the JW mindset we all carry.

Jabba the Hutt had the final word and he complained about the percentages of people who have stopped supporting him, and how Tibor and himself are being harassed. Anyway, I'll paste it in my next post.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Tibor: “I just wanted to touch on what you mentioned about the exJW community. To me, sort of delayed this big revelation about JWs is how calling yourself an exJW and being on the surface an exJW doesn’t make you an exJW and how much of it sticks deep inside how many forms of behaviour, how it’s obvious that someone is still deep inside the JWs and you know with things that happened to you and you know with the people involved it’s just now when I see some of you know something I… the curiosity gets the best of me and I go off and read some of the things they are saying and it’s just so sort of revealing that these people aren’t exJWs. They might have exited officially but the cult indoctrination and the programming is still there which is really sad, and I hope that all of them get better for a lack of a better word. That they realise that it’s that what they are doing and the way they are behaving is not in any way I don’t want to say normal… I won't go into any details, but I have read a lot of stuff and a lot of stuff about me, and you know people not believing that my name is my name … you know the whole green screen thing.

It’s a conspiracy theory like when someone zooms in on the sky and says that is a UFO and that’s basically how those people were like oh there’s some fuzziness around Lloyd’s shoulder. Must be green screen so and I’m guessing that they went on a google search extravaganza for my name. I’m guessing so because someone has called me out on for not being me, my name Tibor but called me by my friend’s name, my friend who’s not even my friend he’s like my classmate from high school and I don’t know how they got through to his name I’m guessing maybe some post from him that included me on Facebook or something but it was quite like what are you doing… (Lloyd interjects that he hasn’t told him any of this) They’ve called me by my classmate’s name. They were saying like Tibor or should I say and then my classmate’s name. But a few pages before I think shortly after the green screen theory, they posted the front page of my undergraduate thesis which is on green screens.

Lloyd: We’re talking about a forum now so exJWs posted your video thesis...

Tibor: Not my video thesis but the screen grab of the front page of the text version, basically the literary part of my thesis which clearly has my name on it, there’s no way I could fake a name onto a thesis.

Lloyd: That’s messed up isn’t it. That’s more than what you signed up for really.

Tibor: And they were like oh you can see he’s done like green screen work so this much be green screen and stuff like that. To me it’s funny but also in a way it’s also sad because I don’t know how many people believe them and if they believe them, I don’t know how many people think the same way. I’m all for critical thinking and doubting things but when you start to doubt literally everything like how do you live with yourself, how do you call yourself an ex-cult member when you’re just like creating a cult in your head where nothing is true and no one is to be believed and I’m just by being associated with you, being your video editor it was enough for them and when I went on the forum actually and I was just like I thought like some of these people must be like rational people that I can just tell them look this is silly, this isn’t green screen and I honestly wish I could do green screen this well because then we wouldn’t even need to have a studio because I would just do this for a living. I was immediately attacked, no this must be Lloyd because I used a word, some word which is used all the time you know when in common conversations, but you know it’s used every day…

Lloyd: So they said you were me

Tibor: Yeah, I was you before using that word. So, stuff like that I hope that those people do get better and people who are actually proper exJWs who don’t have that sort of mentality I hope they find some help in our videos on how to navigate the life.

Lloyd: You don’t mean that like patronizing it’s genuinely you know.

Tibor: I mean I really want people to get you know help. Whoever gets help from our channel and gets …. Some sort of idea like on which direction they should go and stuff like that because we do have a lot of voicemails and some of those are a great thing to listen to as someone who is probably just who has just left the JW organisation and you could probably get some good info on sorting things out because it must be like we saw with Ben, you need to sort out so many things that we get for granted, or like we take for granted so I do hope that people do.

Lloyd: I feel like I need to apologise in a way because again that sort of thing where you’re having your basically privacy invaded on an online forum is above and beyond anything that you signed up for when you took the job and I think that’s the sort of kind of essentially harassment that would drive many people away. I think I need to thank you for sticking it out despite all that and all I would say is although there are … and I don’t want to get into exJW nonsense, I kind of make a point of not talking about it on the channel but one thing I’ve learned that although there is a disappointing kind of percentage of exJWs who are like this and who are not just kind of hyper-judgmental, but kind of borderline conspiracy theorists, nutcases. In all that’s happened over the past year, it’s also been a source of great reassurance to know that there are ex exJWs who have shed their judgmental side and who do understand that everyone is imperfect and gets to screw up now and then. I’m really really heartened by that and I draw great comfort from knowing that there are people who are kind and supportive and who believe in what we’re doing and when I say that I include you because for you to kind of stick it out through all that’s happened over the last 12 months and still be punching you know is a huge testament to your kind of resilience so thank you for still working for me. Thanks for taking my paycheque!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Careful everyone! You've inflamed the hemorrhoid! He's angry now, just look at 'em! If you all don't stop, you're going to have to contend with THIS:

PS: Much like Stephen Lett..............can you imagine a woman seeing this creep making an "O-Face" on top of you?

GAG

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I am feeling inspired to make a video …. I am thinking about calling it: “is Tibor really gracious?”….. but then I think about it and wonder whether it’s even worth my while - I will say that I don’t think Tibor’s response to my video would be gracious at all 😉

And for the record - I am on the record as having said the videos were not green screen and I find it offensive that I was lumped in with the “conspiracy theorist nut jobs ” (satire).

Final note for the record - I am in the Selters video which may provide another reason that lloyd won’t watch that video - BUT maybe not, it may simply be because Ben Foard raised a question about Lloyd’s behaviour only months after lloyd “boosted him” from bethel - which is quite ungrateful of Ben as he would still be slaving away at Bethel in Germany had it not been for Lloyd rescuing him….oh wait no that’s not correct ….. Ben had been planning his own exit using his own resources and didn’t need Lloyd at all.

Incidentally Ben is doing extremely well since he left….without lloyd - who knew! Lloyd knew it would be an emotionally appealing to his audience and inserted himself into the narrative of Ben leaving for his own gain. His motivation was not to help Ben - Ben didn’t need his help. Lloyd didn’t pick him up from selters, a local exjw did (German Ben) - who could have taken him to the airport and home.

Lloyd’s dramatic “I can’t watch it” gave me the impression that he had given everything to a cause over a number of years, with no personal gain only to have been “betrayed” by Ben and therefore suffering a trauma response at the thought of that video ……

I’m sorry but I am so sick and tired of this dramatic man toddler self declared victim. It’s pathetic and embarrassing.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Ok so I thought I was finished but clearly not. How many professional YouTubers have editors? Lots….how many do you know the names of? How many do you draw into the grift by selling merch? How many editors give HALF A SHIT about any drama a Youtuber gets into?

Interesting that this video comes out hot on the heels of Lloyd’s begging tweet….when his viewers have just become emotionally attached to poor tibor who was the victim of the “bad men” in the exjw community - who will then financially contribute to keep him …… yep, I see you lloyd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit