It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So... not a thought on honouring their Croatian heritage and giving them a name in their own language? - good point.

Also, a sensible compromise would be to give the girls names which are common to both languages - e.g. Maria, etc.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I still love the photo he used for that speed dating fiasco. It never ceases to make me laugh. Of all the pictures.

The funniest part is he cropped Mark O'Donnell and the Warwick facility out of his profile pic. Imagine that. A pic taken whilst filming the TTATT documentary that he's now removed from with a friend who has withdrawn his support publicly and criticised him. He had been living in Zagreb as a single man for two months at the time and this was the best selfie he had? One from 2019 at that. He went full incel.

• Simon
    Simon
    my guess he would use a fake name, like John Cedars...is not that smart, and he has Zero imagination

Or something that says "I'm totally an exJW activist against the WTS" ... like "607-Russell-1914-Rutherford"

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It would be awesome if he tried to use the alias Charles Rutherford.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

He 100% was or still is on tinder. If he was willing to publicly put himself out there on a speed dating session then he would feel even safer on tinder. I think he honestly felt no one would care about his dating and since he was finally untethered to his wife he could now be free and open to slut it up. Of course, in typical Lloyd fashion he can't step out of a door without stepping on the rake and bashing himself in the face.

It's hilarious how he wanted to get back with his wife shortly after it was clear he was creepy with regards to him being single. Being so thirsty on Instagram models and trying to hit on women on the comments of the speed dating site. *cringe*. Dollars to doughnuts he was striking out like crazy on dates. So he had to come crawling back.

I do generally feel bad for Dijana because it appears she is a victim in all this... but it seems at this point they both need each other. She needs Lloyd for economic support and he needs her because he will be alone. Very similar power dynamic Lloyd seems to enjoy with others in his spare time.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I really hope the reason he actually cropped it was because he used that picture for Tinder and when people asked which one he was they lost interest...but I know it's because of Mark being banished from his life lol.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I still stand with what I said earlier NO IMAGINATION, and why does it always have to be a copy of a Watchtower place ? Bunker was from a convention video and now this . Hello there, I'm Lloyd Evans , Welcome to RAMACRO?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I do generally feel bad for Dijana because it appears she is a victim in all this.

I don't. I know it sounds harsh but she's had months, almost a year to ponder her husband's continuing antics, personality and his behaviour towards others. It actually goes back further to when she caught him sexting months after their wedding. She gave him a second chance, a third, a fourth, who knows how many. And it sounded like even after Thailand he had another chance. It took him a couple months back to start asking out Instagram models, the London dating event, and countless other attempts to seduce women who are not his wife.

Does she still not get it? He doesn't want her.

People get divorced, split up, and move on from one another all the time. Nobody owes her a happy ending. The only thing she's owed is child support and quite possibly spousal support in a marital termination agreement. It should be clear to her by now that Lloyd Evans's business strategy is built on sand and relies in no small part upon his reputation which he is continually tarnishing. I wouldn't gamble my family's future on the way he conducts his business.

Did she not read his last statement to Kim? Her husband put out a public statement saying he'll spend the next 40 years of his life going after Kim. Is she OK with that? Is she OK with her children bring a part of all this self-destructive behaviour? If so, then fuck her. She's a part of the problem and an enabler.

I hope not. I hope the beach pic she appeared on a week after those threats against Kim was just a well-intentioned if a bit misguided attempt to keep the peace in the family and provide the children some semblance of normalcy on their father's birthday. I hope she insisted on separate sleeping arrangements at the hotel considering her husband is now living as a single man and is a known punter.

But there's only so far one can go in regard to sympathy for her.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I do generally feel bad for Dijana because it appears she is a victim in all this...

She also has answers to give...

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

"Of course, in typical Lloyd fashion, he can't step out of a door without stepping on the rake and bashing himself in the face."

A bit off-topic, but one of my favorite Simpsons episodes of all time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit