It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    It's fine to recognize that some of his content is useful,

Yes though as equal as to say some of the WT material is useful and not harmful but no one would direct a friend for instance to WT for that little usefulness.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Whatever "legacy" he will have in the future is largely going to be due to older evergreen content going into policy that is still current. There's been no bombshell "viral" moments other than TPT and AM which aren't going to be that relevant for current JWs. There's been no viral entertaining moments. The only legacy he has is that he made some videos that go in depth into why certain policy is wrong. Due to how Youtube ranks videos in search his will usually be near the top.

However, once policies change there is no legacy. It's even more laughable that when Lloyd had his most viral moment he's ever had last year the reaction from 50% of exjws was, "who's Lloyd"?

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

it is exactly what people who are beginning to wake up, need to give them the confidence to leave.

I disagree. When they find out the "truth" about LE, it could be just the thing, in addition to the customary fear and doubts about leaving, to trigger them to return to the borg and never look at "apostate" material again.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I’m only saying this because I think it would be such a shame if someone came across this website in the emotional distress situation they would find themselves whilst newly waking up and start reading through 800 pages of negativity on Lloyd Evans, however, deserved an accurate it is,

Newbies are highly vulnerable and Lloyd's channel exploits these vulnerabilities by making them think there's this new club outside the JWs, and it would be best if you paid him so he can bring others out. There are some videos over the years he has made that are of questionable judgment or downright malice.

Did you hear Marc Latham's account of how a vulnerable exJW was teased and bullied by Evans and his crew for believing in God? He tried to commit suicide. Read about it here:

Lloyd Evans: Bad Associations Spoil Useful Profits

Louise Goode worked with him on JWPodcast and an exJW comedian was snorting coke during the interview. Lloyd thought it was funny and laughed. He couldn't get enough of it. Do you really think Lloyd advising people it's OK to use cocaine is a good thing for exiting JWs to hear?

Here's her video with Kameron Fader: https://youtu.be/4Vrz1AJ1O1g?t=906

In his Nihilism video, Lloyd talks about his own depression and expressed support for euthanasia due to mental health issues. Would you want a depressed exJW who just can't get over losing their life and family go to that video and hearing Lloyd's opinion that it was OK just to end it all?

Per his Andrew Gold interview, it's OK to go to Thailand and have sex with sex workers as long as you are dating one. You see, he paid for dinner and the sex just seemed to come afterwards! He loves that place! Highly recommended!

Lloyd Evans needs a warning label. We are the warning label.

He's long ago reached the point of where his usefulness is outweighed by the negativity of it all. Watch that leaked Patron video and see how he manipulates people for money. See the screengrab below from Reddit where he accused Ray and Cynthia Franz's personal friend, caregiver and trusted successor of being an "unworthy custodian" of Ray's legacy:

To borrow his phrasing, Lioyd is an unworthy custodian of exJW content. He's a known liar and abuser. He deleted a comment made to JW Thoughts and then lied through his teeth about it.

LLoyd Evans Called Me Out... Oh Boy! - YouTube

We can and have done better. If he lied to Wally about deleting a comment, what else is he lying about?

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@144thousand_and_one

Edited and removed my post as I misread....whoops! Sorry about that.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Prûner, I think 144thousand_and_one was referring to to when some unsuspecting soul "buys into" Lloyd (believes him) and then, on finding out who he really "is", has to again go through the whole waking up process, as we did when we found out that Watchtower is a complete fraud.

P.S. 144thousand_and_one, the quotation marks at the top of the page where you write your post will make the portion you are quoting turn "yellow", showing that those are not your words but that you are quoting someone else. I think not having that top sentence in "yellow" as a quote led to some confusion.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Vintage

Ah my bad. Totally misread it.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Funny how Lloyd Beggar has managed to pay $87k usd of wages until december 2022 despite the loss in revenues

If you earn grab that kind of money every year even divided by 3 please 'dislike' this post

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Divided by three, it's around $2,400/month. I think that's around twice the average wage in Croatia?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Assuming that Tibor gets the same salary rate as Lloyd and Dijana

Maybe Tibor can tell us on here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit