It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Is he a scoundrel. He probably is. That been said for the work he has produced has been well researched, and has helped many to wake up to Wt nonsense.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I’ve heard that Evans received important Watchtower “leaks” from PIMOs who were in positions that gave them special access to “classified” Watchtower information. Those PIMOs would have given Evans those “leaks” to support his work in outing Watchtower. If I had access to such information, I’d offer it to the person or website where I’d think it would be put to the best use. But what a shock and feeling of disgust those PIMOs must have felt when they saw inside Evans’ “white washed grave”. They surely began looking for a more deserving recipient of their hard-won trophies.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

VintageApparently he released the Pillow talk video before the mole was ready. he wanted to get more and it put him at risk

• Vintage
    Vintage

Oh. You mean, the mole wanted to get more, but because Evans “jumped the gun”, it ruined the mole’s plan?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I’m an elder and I notice more and more layers of security on confidential material

when I sign into my jw account I know there are imprint security in my personal account so if I screenshot or send to someone then it could be linked back to me

they have software wiz kids working at fish hill which is the IT capital of bethel world headquarters, now they are fiercely going after any moles

I sometimes will send inside info to deserving sources as soon as it’s released but we both know about cleaning the material first so there is no way it can be traced from source

but I know some of the amazing young minds at fishgill in NY May be working on ways to find the source

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse

475 pages. Yeah he's apparently a sleaze and it's head scratching as to why his wife sticks around. But the ongoing level of pearl clutching is staggering.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Mikejw, Today I read a post you wrote on a different thread,... 9 days ago. It was the one on Watchtower’s gold and silver collection. It was very interesting. Forgive me for saying this, but I think you’ll be caught soon. Please don’t despair when it happens. But you know it will be huge. Your life will forever change. Start making non-jw friends, if possible.

Regarding screenshots... so, do you have to use a separate camera and take a picture of a screen?

• Simon
    Simon
    when I sign into my jw account I know there are imprint security in my personal account so if I screenshot or send to someone then it could be linked back to me

If I was the WTS, I would be using Steganography to identify leakers. It's easy to do and difficult to detect.

• Simon
    Simon
    I look at his unkempt, scraggly face and wonder if he ever bathes.

He bathes every day in the tears of his family and trafficked girls.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Even inserting or omitting a comma in a “secret document” can later tell Watchtower a lot about who the recipient (i.e., mole) had been.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit