It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Elmer
    Elmer

3,000!!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

LMSA,

Suing people will only hurt his brand even more. Plus once this proves to be unsuccessful in the UK, it will open Lloyd up to even more gossip and accusations.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    As for the London trip, I think it is possible that he’s seeing lawyers to initiate civil proceedings. It is my understanding that British law makes suing someone for defamation and libel a lot easier than in other countries.

You are right. However, there are a few distinctions to be made. In England and Wales, the Defamation Act 2013 requires plaintiffs to show that England is the proper jurisdiction to hear a case when the defendant does not live in England or Wales. Plaintiffs need to show strong evidence that a damage occurred and “public interest defence” is widely accepted.

Last but not least, be ready to put your house on the market for the legal fees.

Ask Katie Hopkins, Rebeka Vardy and many more.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Last but not least, be ready to put your house on the market for the legal fees.
    Ask Katie Hopkins, Rebeka Vardy and many more.

A homeless Lloyd Evans is a bunkerless Lloyd Evans. I hope he tries it and is financially ruined.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

extremely urgent message for Simon. Please check mailbox.

UUN

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    extremely urgent message for Simon. Please check mailbox.

We want to know now Simon 😂

• Simon
    Simon
    As for the London trip, I think it is possible that he’s seeing lawyers to initiate civil proceedings.

I doubt it.

You don't go from hiring literally THE closest lawyer down the dirt-track to some international engagement in London. He's a cheap-ass remember! There is no way on earth he can afford libel proceedings in the UK against multiple people all round the world, especially at London rates.

He'll probably be doing a tour to shake down and squeeze donations out of anyone still loyal enough, and to probably find someone to cheat on his wife with.

Remember - his family are convenient props when he wants to complain about the effect of criticism and to fundraise, but they are there to be abandoned when he wants something else.

That something else always appears to be money and sex.

He should really come with a health warning, maybe he could get a new T-Shirt printed? Something like "Warning, I sleep with Thai hookers, get checked for STDs after use"

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

That would leave Marc and Cora Latham as the easiest target since they live in England. Lloyd is big on snapping back at people and Marc is remembered for the line “James Lloyd Evans, turn yourself in to the police” after he handed them the Marko dossier.

This was the point I was getting at. The Lathams are the most convenient targets for him and if he can’t sue them, he’s not realistically getting to anyone else.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    He should really come with a health warning, maybe he could get a new T-Shirt printed? Something like "Warning, I sleep with Thai hookers, get checked for STDs after use"

• Simon
    Simon
    That would leave Marc and Cora Latham as the easiest target since they live in England.

I don't think anyone has any cause for concern. Everything said about him he told the world himself OR were accusations someone else made that people reported on and, quite rightly, passed on to the police.

He has nothing but a track record of being willing to bully people and is still puzzled that his tried and trusted approach to silencing people has now ceased to be effective.

People spoke up, everyone has swapped stories and now he can't pick people off one-by-one anymore.

We all stand together. It's how you deal with bullies.

if he can’t sue them, he’s not realistically getting to anyone else.

Exactly. But for him, it's even worse than that and he didn't think through all the implications before he opened his mouth and started making threats.

Going back to his arrogant stupidity where he's got away with being a loud-mouth and shouting everyone down, thinking he can re-write copyright laws and so on, as a way of silencing critics. He probably thought some sabre rattling would make everyone run in fear and then use that as "evidence" of his righteousness. It appears to be the pattern he's used in the past and he even resorted to it after the Andrew Gold interview. It's his goto MO.

But he's publicly tied his claim that certain rumours about him are untrue to his insistence that he will prove it in court. So what happens if he doesn't? What happens if he doesn't even try? When no lawsuits materialize?

What are people to then think of those allegations that he claimed were so false?

What do you generally think of something when someone is accused of something serious and they never clearly deny it, they threaten to sue over it but then fail to see it through?

Tick-tock Lloyd, judgement day will keep approaching.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit