It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Chinapomo.... 100% lol.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I'd so love to be a fly on a wall when he hits on women, fails and then tries to blame the dog.

Is that why he name the dog Kim Silvio ?

Sorry kim .

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Lloyd on 1st of each month.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Sorry kim .

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I have a question. When L.E. went on the Andrew Gold show ,did he mention the law suit ?

Fun facts , did you know on his video , Everything you don't need to know ...You can see a caller ? (HIillary ) who wrote to him how he really needed a lawyer,things could get ugly ? I don't know if it was her that gave him that brilliant idea , but way to go Hillary

Then may 1 2022 ,I'm back he mention how he got a team of lawyers.

Things are bad .april 6 2023 ,and Thing are better April 9 2023 he also talk a little bit about the lawsuit . I doing a montage of all those videos clips , but then I start wondering if he had mention that on A.G. ? Did he ?

Or unless I'm missing some other time he mention this on Youtube ?

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

More people waking up from the Lloydvidian cult, all thanks to the stupidity of Lloyd himself (taking holidays while begging for money, not fulfilling his promises, or generally by just being himself):

https://reddit.com/r/exjw/s/YrD1EJgxEN

Of course comments have been disabled because SJW retarded exjw mods can't even imagine any sort of civil discussion.

Unfortunately reddit is also a sort of cult, that has been infiltrated by the woke mind virus.

I once got banned/disfellowshipped from the exjw subreddit for 30 days for simply pointing out that a supposed study about suicide rates going down for trans people (thus supporting the fake narrative that teens should transition to prevent suicides) was actually done online with a pool of just about 200 people (which reminds me of the fake Cedar's survey of Lloyd).

• Route-666
    Route-666

This was posted today over on reddit. "Things are bad". My stint as a Lloyd Evans Patron. Jabba the Gut isn't getting much love, although a couple of trolls tried to attack the OP. I expect it to stay up, but will copy and paste the text just in case. The OP also links to her blog about the subject, but I haven't read it yet. FYI, the former patron is a single mum.

A few things I have learned in the months since I have left the JW religion (01/2023):

Question everything ! Donā€™t always accept what is placed in front of you as either established fact or let it bias you towards believing it because you either heard it first or find it compelling and subconsciously refuse to look into the matter more in depth.

Research things yourself ! Now that youā€™ve seen and read the information posed to you, do your job and vet this information thoroughly !

Using your critical thinking skills, analyze this information and compare it to information from other sources. Find and locate the conflicting information and focus on this in order to get to the truth of the matter !

Take personal ownership ! You are an adult and a free person, free from the bonds of doctrine or ideology ! Find what answer is the correct one and stick up for what you have found.

Formulate personal principles ! We all know what we believed and how we acted in the religion, but it is time to find out not necessarily what you believe in now, but the principles you hold.

Over the past two months or so, I have come up with this list and posted it on my fridge. It helped me overcome and solve the immediate problem I was facing. The problem I speak of began on April 6th 2023. I didnā€™t search for this problem any more than it found me ! My phone had a notification of the Lloyd Evans video entitled ā€œThings Are Badā€. Based solely on the information presented by Lloyd, I had made an immediate decision to join as a financial backer, or ā€œPatronā€.

One ā€“ I believed him in thinking it was critical to keep him funded in order that his work may continue. In the video he claimed it would have been a tragedy if he wasnā€™t funded enough to continue making videos that could save lives.

Two ā€“ I believed that he was subject to a vicious defamation campaign as he presented it. However, I hardly knew anything about it beyond that people had said false and or mean things about him. I didn't really know what these things were.

Three ā€“ I believed that he was critical in helping JWs and former JWs cope with their exit. He explained this in the context of the more videos he creates the more lives he will touch and their lives would be saved from indoctrination.

Conclusions:

It was not critical to keep him funded as it remains unclear due to a lack of transparency on his part as to how much in need he was. Lloyd has taken a few vacations since then and has posted about it, one lasting for two weeks. He also regularly misses scheduled Patrons-only calls and claimed he was ā€œburned outā€ after coming back off vacation. I have come to the conclusion that he needed the money to fund extracurricular activities he was participating in and the quality and frequency of his videos actually suffered due to this excessive time off.

The defamation campaign is really two different things mashed together. There are people who dislike him and wish to either oppose him or his work and are quite vocal about it. At the same time, most of the topics frequently visited regarding him are indeed confirmed by him in his Jan 31 2022 livestream, subsequent social media posts and the Andrew Gold interview. At best Lloyd is a liar who canā€™t keep his story straight. Since his lies reflect directly on his reputation as a credible source of information, I can no longer rely on him being truthful.

Lloyd Evans has a large audience, but his views are comparable to and even eclipsed by many others. He is no longer the main source of x JW content. His reputation has been smeared by his own actions as admitted to and demonstrated by Lloyd Evans himself. To suggest that more lives can be saved by keeping him funded to his desired levels is manipulative. He has not followed through on his promises to improve the channel.

I have terminated my Patreon membership to Lloyd Evans.

Please read my blog for the full account:

https://the-lowdown-with-madison.webador.com/madison-s-blog/1467460_things-are-bad

Madison.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Itā€™s because of people like Maddison that we all must keep speaking, I was Maddison once šŸ˜ž and Fuck Reddit - I hate that place (sorry for swearing but seriously the mods can all go and eat a ā€¦.ok Iā€™m gonna stop)

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

You are right Kim. Reddit in and of itself it's a cancer but the exjw mods are a special kind of retarded. I bet half of them are trannies because of the way they reacted to some of my comments. The other half are just slaves of whatever the first half deems appropriate.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Andā€¦. Lloyd is now attacking her publicly after her thread was locked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit