It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

🤣🤣🤣👍

• Yooters
    Yooters

Where does Saintly Brandon fit in with the narrative?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

One of my favorite scene in the Pretty Women movie, Is when she goes shopping , the snob boutique sales clerk is mean and tell her to go somewhere else. Than she goes back , all dress up , and rub it in her face ,what a big mistake she made , HUGE ...

Remember when Lloyd didn't fulfill is August Patreons pledge , cause he went on holidays , and when he came back he didn't want to ''burnout" so he just cancelled all his Patreon update videos.

Patreon drop is now at 464 ! and the day is not even over yet...So Lloyd... BIG MISTAKE , HUGE !

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Sorry, it occurred to me to take all my stuff about his Patreon drop over to the other page...

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4794396537520128/lloyd-evans-patreoff-pool-september-2023

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Hope Simon won't mind...

Cause I was wrong 😪 The right number is now 456! That's a big minus 30 !

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Don't jump to conclusions, ladies and gentleman. Lloyd will soon be releasing his videos on his first tattoo and the rendezvous with the Hare Krishnas in the forest and this will bring the 30 lost patrons back.
  • Journeyman
    Journeyman

So it's 9pm GMT/UTC and 11pm in Croatia, that's 2pm PST for Patreon.

His September Patreon number seems to have settled at 456 (no doubt it might put on a couple in the first few days of the month, as we've seen before).

However, even if there are a few new additions, he's still losing around 20-30 patrons a month and on track to be back at his lowest level (around 387) by the end of the year, with all gains from his begging video in April lost by January.

That will be quite an achievement: Gain more than 200 subscribers, then lose them all in 8 months through sheer laziness and complacency! 🤣

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    Don't jump to conclusions, ladies and gentleman. Lloyd will soon be releasing his videos on his first tattoo and the rendezvous with the Hare Krishnas in the forest and this will bring the 30 lost patrons back.
    Of course. I was forgetting the massive inked exHK community out there! They'll be thrilled to sign up. Especially the many who are into scuba-diving in Thailand. Our boy is just the content creator they're looking for.

Meanwhile, he's taken immediate action on Twitter/X today - he's posted another comment about Star Wars.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So I guess his begging banner ,so far didn't work ...

wait, I will ask him...Hey Mister Evans , How many new member did you get with that banner ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Calender of his Patrons in August according to Graphtreon com. Notice that the 24 of Aug. he had 487 Patrons minus 590 (combines Pat.&YT ) = 103 YT . So in Sept. if he still have that banner ,we will see if he lost any Youtuber Subs. since now we now he has 103...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit