It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

So basically he's taken the whole month of August off, European style.

Right, but in Europe with the exception of the weeks round Christmas, they are working year round. So we're only talking about 2 months off a year if we're doing the European standard.

What Jabba the Hutt is doing is combining the Euro holidays with the Latin American and Caribbean siesta. At best he works half the month, with the evidence pointing to less than that - perhaps a week.

If he wanted a career on YT doing JW shit, I don't begrudge him that. But do it the ethical way - work your ass off and create awesome content that enough people enjoy. With the subs and the views, get your money through YouTube and stop using cult tactics like WT does when convincing people to send them money for work they are doing anyway and is monetised through YT. How can he effectively critique Stephen Lett's begging videos when he does the same damn thing?

What this whole Patreon grift is doing is actually encouraging and enabling him to create LESS content at a lesser quality. He's getting paid regardless of the quality, so why bother? Less views on YT, so what - Patrons pick up the slack. He'll keep doing this as long as he gets away with it. That's why he's so sore about people calling him out about it and seeing the monthly Patreon declines.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think that might be one reason why he seems to be losing enthusiasm for it. He could be doing fine by just making very basic YT videos- they would not take a lot of time or effort and would generate decent (and growing) revenue (without the current overhead). But once you've upped the quality and promised more varied content, it can seem like a real step backwards to return to that basic approach. He doesn't want to be just another exJW channel, he was reaching well beyond that and climbing out of that small niche. Going back is like starting over and the loss of prestige must be more painful than the loss of excess money.

That confession video haunts him. It will always haunt him.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He's at 485 so a reminder to everyone to put in your Patreoff bets:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4794396537520128/lloyd-evans-patreoff-pool-september-2023

This weekend should be interesting!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Getting a divorce?

Joining a gym?

Bleaching his hair (and asshole)?

Strumming a guitar singing his own shitty, boring ass lyrics?

Getting a tattoo?

Say it all together now, "Mid-life Crisis!"

I could totally see this goober growing his hair long and then puling it back in a "man-bun", then hitting the bong.

What a washed up old never-been. I hope Tibor secretly films his downward spiral and then makes it a tik-tok video with the end being him laid out in a Bangkok gutter.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

"Let he that is standing take heed that he does not fall."

I recall reading that somewhere. LE sure did sh!t in his nest.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

485, is that near the point where he jacks it all in and heads back to the UK with his tail between his legs?

what if it gets under 450? Will he have to go and get a job? Oh wait he can’t because he still hasn’t bothered to learn the language

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He dropped to 380 or 390 before he did the begging video. I'm not sure what he'll do if (when?) he drops under 450 a second time. But don't underestimate him- I'm sure he'll find one or two more ways to gaslight and manipulate his audience into funding his next series of anti-JW videos two-week family getaway on the coast.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I'm not sure what he'll do if (when?) he drops under 450 a second time

We have to remember he's counting his YT memberships now, which we have no way of gauging how many have joined/dropped. On the BB (Begging Banner) he had 597 total which left him 23 short of the 620 (Desired).

He's perilously close to tilting back towards the "minimum" which is 500. I reckon that when he's close to or hits 500, he'll do another video.

We should offer up possible titles:

"Things Are Bad (Again)"

"500 is my minimum, you ungrateful cunts"

"My Girls are eating cheese and crackers for dinner. Happy?!"

"Cumming Soon - Lloyd Evans: Only Fans"

EDIT: We should download the begging videos in case he tries to take them down and deny he has a long and established pattern of doing this.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    We should download the begging videos in case he tries to take them down and deny he has a long and established pattern of doing this.

I have it I also have the I'm taking a break video that he did delete from his youtube channel.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    "Cumming Soon - Lloyd Evans: Only Fans"

Oh please, no! Don't even joke about that. It might give him ideas...

Incidentally, I came across a verse from Lloyd's favourite book the other day:

"Do not rush into a legal dispute, for what will you do later if your neighbour humiliates you?"
    (Proverbs 25:8, NWT)

"Do not bring hastily to court, for what will you do in the end if your neighbour puts you to shame?"
    (Proverbs 25:8, NIV)

I guess the Bible can get things right sometimes, eh, Lloydy-boy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit