It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Do you know what's in October ? Octoberfest ! or like the german calls it Oktoberfest. So I thought at the end of this month can we have this ?

Oh and ,Simon, the only reason why I post this in here instead of the the Patreoff one is because since the pool is over I thought nobody will see it. JAWOHL ?

• Yooters
    Yooters

Count me in for a negative 40 drop

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

We need a buxton fräulein holding beer steins to the poster.

Put me down for 33. Closest that looks to boobies. 😁

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It’s not too early to start a new thread for September, after all it’s the last of the last days!

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Ask and you shall receive ... October's betting pool thread is now live:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4874769132945408/lloyd-evans-patreoff-pool-october-2023

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

We need a buxton fräulein holding beer steins to the poster.

Diamondfrog , that was the first one I did 😁 🤣. It was going to be a surprise , for the end of the month but 😁 why not...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ooh, has he got control of his ……….

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

That's interesting . JT & LadyC yesterday repost a Youtube video they did a few years back ,so far they got 6.444 views 624 likes . 212 comments

Lloyd Evans also upload a new Youtube ,sushi from the Broadcast of July

2,468 views, 208 likes , and a big 62 comments .

ex JW Critical Thinker 41,4K subscribers . L.E. 109k subscribers .Coming from someone who has more than 1\2 of subscribers . than JT !

Oh and Critical Thinker videos , don't have 2 Begging Banners too...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Now he’s advocating for voting rights to be stripped away from people who don’t agree with him. Also insults the country of his birth by saying this man was a “typical Brit”. Says the same guy who was responsible for that livestream and the disastrous Andrew Gold video.

That's interesting . JT & LadyC yesterday repost a Youtube video they did a few years back ,so far they got 6.444 views 624 likes . 212 comments

I’m curious as to if he’ll follow suit, as in posting an old video and make commentary on it. His subs… we all know most of those are not active. I’d say he has about 1/4th of that number.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He dress up like a monk ? really ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit