It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

The thing with the B.B . (begging banner) it's started to appear right after he's back from vacation ? When normal people income drop or is less they don't go on a Familly "holidays" .Or if they do , for example they go camping less expensive then hotels or airb&b . Some would say yes but it's just a 2hrs away destination, they drove there bla bla bla, Pag Island and Zadar are both High tourist destination, the month of August is what they call the high season ,which means everything is more expensive, let's not forget also that now everything is in Euro , My quess the wife and him have seperate room ,more money ,then the wife and kids leave and he goes to another destination for one more week "holidays" by himself ?My guess .maybe it was just for a weekend. I'm feeling generous today... After the taking a break in march in Budapest ? That's what he said in his video the hamburg kingdom hall shoothing that he was on a break . oh shut up it's a VACATION !And i 'll be fair I won't count the Uk trip as a " taking a break " some of his flying primate wrote to me that it was a " business trip..." I am curious to see what he's going to do in sept. on his birthday.He usually goes back to the croatia cost for another "break" with the familly...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

And to say that he was soooooo busy doing convention work ……but had time to go on holidays …. Ok 🤷‍♀️

• Simon
    Simon
    Not Lloyd. He picks up women at the Ukrainian border and makes it look like he just rescued Anne Frank in his video.

So to be clear, the man that buys women for sex only went to "save" women, there were no men that needed his help?

Funny that, eh? I'm sure he wasn't just hoping to pick up a poor desperate hottie who's unfortunate circumstances would make her be eternally grateful to some knight in shining armour ...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Funny that, eh?

I hadn’t thought of that, yes that is very interesting

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    he was soooooo busy doing convention work ……but had time to go on holidays

Yes, remember this retort in June to comments from people on Twitter saying he had missed posting about one of the recent breaking stories about JWs and was he going to talk about it?

Remember, he's been swamped... apart from the comedy shows, the music performances, the trips away, the shopping for Star Wars items, the time spent writing posts about Apple goggles, the latest films he's been to see, whining about Britain and Brexit, etc, etc...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow.......I log off everything for 3-day weekends, and I come back to all THIS!

1. The photos: Now I'm no LE fan, but I will 100% admit that his first pic (as a JW) he looks like a normal handsome British fellow! No "Great Neck Beard on chins", not even crooked Brit teeth! Well-groomed and presentable. WTF happened? What a slide! Maybe this is one of those cases where he would have been better off staying a JW? He looks like a broke-dick-dog! (for you in the southern USA. lol)

2. Is that screen shot of him with the desired money-begging numbers for real???? I'm guessing it is by your feedback on here. Un-fuggin-be-lievable! What a total crook and grifter. He might as well move into the townhouse down the way from Anthony Moron da Turd, cause he's as big of a POS and televangelist as Tony! They can take walks together in the hood and compare liquor at the local Bottle King!

3. Studio in bedroom? Again, what a SLIDE! He really did have it good back when he had a proper desk, chair, and those nice bookshelves behind him. I thought it was rather professional at one point. Now? Pathetic!

LE: King of the Dip-shits!

Every knee shall bend and every wallet most open before The Great Neck-Bearded One!

• lloydevansinfo
    lloydevansinfo

Exclusive: Lloyd Evans leaked Patron video from July 2023. (Lloyd indeed has PIMOs)

https://youtu.be/5jyzAfZfMlk

This is uploaded on a different channel, so you are not giving him views.

A few highlights:

Claims he is "crazy busy" due to convention season. Cancels Fireball Fodder livestream. Claims a lot of work is involved in convention rebuttals.

Says he "bit off more than he could chew" in July

Gives stats such as subs and unique views and seems genuinely pleased by it.

Goes on about "scholars" being interviewed for the channel

Claims the value of the content is going to go up due to upcoming interviews

Lloyd plans on interviewing the Hare Krishnas in their forest compound

Threatens 4 or 5 videos a month if he didn't have this level of support

Someone has been brought in regarding setting up interviews (used to be Dijana)

Enjoy.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Interesting. Thanks to the PIMO follower from the Cult of Evans for this!

Some direct quotes from the man himself:

• "I've been crazy, crazy busy" Riiight.
    • "It's a very challenging time of year" Uh-huh.
    • "I tend to aim higher... I tend to set my sights high when setting targets for myself... and I think I just bit off more than I could chew in July" Ooo-kay then.

Regarding the "scholars" he says are due to feature soon on his channel, he names:

• Dr Dennis MacDonald
    • Dr Kipp Davis
    • Dr Robyn Walsh

Do these individuals know anything about his background and how he is perceived within the exJW community, I wonder? If these are the three I've found, they all seem to have appeared on the MythVision Podcast YouTube channel recently, so it seems Lloyd may have simply farmed these contacts from a single source.

He later claims his Faith Unchallenged episode on the Hare Krishnas will be done in a "very non-confrontational way" and he will be having a "respectful dialogue". We've heard those words before, and "respectful dialogue" is not something he's best known for among former friends and critics alike!

Finally - the 'new hire': "someone who has just been brought in recently" to get interviews booked, he says. I hope that means Dijana has finally told him where to shove his channel and his 'activism' and is now distancing herself as fully as possible from Mr "Respectful Dialogue" Evans (apart from the inevitable access rights to the kids). It might be that he cut her off, but I do hope she made the first move. Either way, it will be for her longer term benefit (and that of the girls) to have as little as possible to do with him from now on.

Now then - since Lloyd seems to like copying the patterns set by the GB, I wonder if he will imitate them with regard to desperately trying to find the PIMO 'leak' source and 'disfellowship' them? 🤣

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I disagree with his younger self-picture. He looks extremely lost and sad in that picture, he can barely muster a smile and his eyes are sad too. Someone who is genuinely happy shines through with their facial features, his smile would be wide and his eyes would also reflect his smile.

I actually feel a little empathy for him there as he is not happy at all. It is almost as if he is being forced into something he doesn't want to do. A picture never lies.

I wonder if he was forced to do things that he knew were wrong and did not make sense back then? This could also explain why he is so bitter with the world.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Someone has been brought in regarding setting up interviews (used to be Dijana)

That someone must be working for free, one of his worshippers ? If he had to pay for this , he would have mention it for sure , whining how he need more money for that...So no more Dijana wages?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit