It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Oh what the hell, put me down for a 6.07% drop. So -31 down to 476.

See what I did there Lloyd?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

GOOD LORD!

Over one year, 1,062 pages, and 10,610 comments. Nearly all saying the same thing.

Hasn't this dead horse been beaten long enough?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Nah I don’t think the thread will be done until his channel is. At current rate of attrition that could take a few years, but he might give up earlier if the relentless decline gets to him. I suppose it depends what we mean by “give up” because I suspect he’ll keep his Patreon page open so he can keep raiding the bank accounts of any who forget to close their Patreon subscription long after he has all but given up and moved on. Maybe we should define “giving up” as below 50 patrons and/or fewer than 1 video a month, or something like that. If we agree a definition of collapse of his channel maybe we could run a prediction pool on that too - say put me down for February 2026.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

We're in the last hours of the last days of Lloyd Evans. Be patient.

Honestly I think he'll need to gauge as to whether or not this is going to provide a retirement for him. That's probably going to be the deciding factor. To do so, he needs a bigger fanbase, renewed media contacts and for all this chatter about misuse of funds, bullying, and Thai prostitutes to cease.

(Hint - That's why this keeps going)

• Toblerone5
  • DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

When Lloyd admits that visiting prostitutes is abusive and harmful, apologizes for doing so while supposedly advocating for CSA victims, apologizes to those he keeps hurting to this day (the Magnificent 7 et al) and changes his ways, maybe we'll think of moving on. But as long as that blistering boil on the ass cheeks of society slanders and abuses people, no I'm not going anywhere.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    But as long as that blistering boil on the ass cheeks of society slanders and abuses people...

Haha! You have a great way of expressing it! 🤣

Besides, we keep coming up with new creative ways to look at the situation, like the My Book of Evans Bible Stories, and the Patreoff. With all these great ideas, we can keep this up for ages!

• Yooters
    Yooters

Put me down for 44 as a loss. I’m always optimistic 😀

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

@Patreoff @Toblerone5
    my bet: down to 488

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    But as long as that blistering boil on the ass cheeks of society slanders and abuses people, no I'm not going anywhere.

I'm not going anywhere either!!! Us southern chicks can kick hard when we want to!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit