Pillowgate - John Cedars

by CitizenofEarth 315 Replies latest social humour

• cha ching
    cha ching

OMG!!!! AS is always true....

If you didn't know about it before, WT will help you think about it NOW!!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

HO. LY. COW.

Man these people are weird. Getting weirder.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Is a genital organ anything like a Wurlitzer?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Is a genital organ anything like a Wurlitzer?

similar--a Wurlitzer is a giant organ.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    I'd say there be plenty of "dates" with hot pillows at HQ. Cue Barry White music.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

How sad:( I met Raph Walls a few times, he was a nice guy.
    This cult is so insane.

Crap I can't find my favorite pillow!!! Where TF is it?
    Oh its in the wash again (got to sticky)

I wonder if circle jerks are popular in Warwick these days?

They really should show these video in Service.
    That would do that trick:)

• VW.org
    VW.org

Nowhere in the bible is any mention of masturbation. So the Pharisees have made this rule up and somehow linked it with homosexuality.

For a young man to walk around with blue balls is not healthy. So to maintain a peaceful mind, this urge has to be satisfied either by a f**k, or a wank. Beats letting the urge mince with your mind and next thing you are becoming unbalanced and might think about perverted things. This might be a reason why there are so many pedophiles in religious orginisations.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It makes one wonder if one of these guys had in his past got sexual intimate with a pillow at one time ?

Now he's on to expressing the sin of doing so, cleansing himself of his shame.

Pillows are alluring and enticing objects toward acts of self masturbation you know !

We should therefore heed the warning and say "Jehovah is with me " upon seeing a fluffed up pillow on a bed before lying down.

JWs are sometimes the most stupidest people on earth and to the alarming shock their GB leaders are among this designated group .

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

What's a poor guy got to do to get a decent selfie orgasm in private around that place now if pillows are off the table? A sock?

I'm beginning to think WT has been created for the sole purpose of torturing men just for being men.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So the story of Samson positioning himself between the pillows and pushing hard was just a euphemism then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit