Great Tribulation and Trump

by TakeOffTheCrown 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    subject matter was Trump and the Great tribulation,

You are correct, that is the topic of this thread and not whether warwick is in parochial upstate NY or larger view upstate NY.

opined

no, I stated my beliefs for wt selling their properties in another thread. I only observe that it is ironic that wt chose to move to warwick of all places because of an allusion to move to war wicked. I also posted that given the gt, it does not depend on the individual dt, but there is an irony - that is what I observe. I have also posted on many threads that with or without dt, the wt message of impending gt looses all meaning in a year or so, pure speculation on my part but I have posted exactly how I see the chess board. But to say the gt will happen because dt will cause it or somehow depends on wt going somewhere other than the heights, I see no need other than as wt claims they have direction from God to move to warwick.

• prologos
    prologos

Fm: --Coming as I do, from a devastated city, I thought 60 years ago that ist was suicidal for wt to keep that long near ground zero in target No. 1 ; - but spirit directed or not, the move north was well timed, coinciding with a peak in real estate prices.

The onset of the mystical Gt becomes always seemingly acute, when great change looms. so, Wt moves to Warwick, Trump to Washington, NY's loss. result? , as you say: we'll see.

ps: I found it always strange that wt did not share my belief that armageddon was always only 15 minutes away.

Now, living in Warwick, at the periphery of THE major target area, where most of the survivor misery will occur, I still see that they do not believe that it will be the greatest disaster ever,

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    . 1 ; - but spirit directed or not, the move north was well timed, coinciding with a peak in real estate prices.
    That is exactly what I posted on another thread as one of the reasons for the sale.
    Anticipation for the gt becomes acute when any wt change looms.

That is true and I was going to say that in my last post but I did not and I did not realize that trump was also leaving ny together with wt. Thanks for pointing out that coincidence, a keen observation I overlooked. As it relates to wt, which is the jw excitement, 2017 will reveal if the change was an indicator of the gt or will produce as data dog says "zero".
  • prologos
    prologos

Not to flog a dead horse, but to clarify: from the heights around Warwick, adjacent to the major routes, you can see the skyline of Manhattan, have been there many times. on a clear day you can see forever.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

prologos, I don't see what you are implying.

• prologos
    prologos

Fisherman, I am amused of many posters referring to the wt move as to upstate, like the term is understood . Warwick It is not that far, secluded, like Lake Placid, the site of 2 Olympics, Warwick is within direct sight of their common former location, not even out of serious harm's way. You probably could bounce a laser from Columbia heights off a manhattan skyscraper, and signal the tower, at least a hilltop near the new wt compound.

p.s.: so, even in warwick, the anointed might get their wish to be expedited to heaven, at the beginning, the early stages of the GT, to be able to administer the coup de grace on the world,-- as immortal warriors.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

not even out of serious harm's way.

How far is far enough and from what harm is WT getting out of the the way of that they should move even farther away? It does not seem that wt is afraid of a dirty bomb, etc.

They don't need Brooklyn property for the reasons I posted. They need a place of operation away from the city, but not on mount Everest or in Pella. Other JW still occupy the area they are moving away from.

Given that one reason for the move is to be away from harm's way, the only potential threat to bodily and building harm that they actually face in dumbo which is a considerable concern is that in case of disaster like 911, they may be compelled to open their doors to the public for shelter and also the risks because of being so centrally located next to the bridges, etc, in case of parochial disasters. So, based upon their choice to move not so far up, their move is not about building a bomb shelter. Warwick is is about 45 miles from kings and about 65 miles by car. It ain't NYC.

• prologos
    prologos

Fisherman, I am not thinking tactically, but strategically, to my mind, and having lived under formations of hundreds of bombers, and the new weapons-, Rev 11:18 is not triggered, if at all, by anything we have seen so far. In a MAD exchange, Survivors in the periphery of a prime target area like warwick, will wish they had stayed put in the center. but, remember, the great tribulation intervention will only come under one condition, --that there really was a walking, talking snake.

ps. Jesus said, that the generation will survive all these things, the end, the GT, Armageddon. That is why it would make sense to build where it conceivable really is out of harms way. The wt problem is, this safety thing is in contradiction to their doctrine; because the generation's cream, the GB & anointed are not supposed to survive, but die and be raptured before the fireworks even gets close to starting.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    That is why it would make sense to build where it conceivable really is out of harms way.

You are thinking in terms of surviving the gt based on physical protection that comes from a bomb shelter. But according to JW, being at or fleeing to Pella will not be a refuge from the gt. According to wt, surviving the gt comes from protection from the most high. It is not about location or the result of strategy or luck or fortress. For wt it is impractical to remain in the Brooklyn location for the reasons I gave. And the move to war wicked is allusory, wt property and presence in kings having fulfilled its usefulness to God -now move to war......wicked, an allusion to wt's new era.

Name is only coincidence unless its implication realizes. Albeit wt's move implies a change in wt position and corresponding role to God.

• prologos
    prologos
    protection from the most high.

In the first fulfillment, survival depended on changed location., and thus the generation survived, wt now teaches the generation will not survive, a big break from the bible text. In wt videos, bunker scenes and all, location seems to play a part again though. wt has been wrong so often, all has to be taken with a grain of salt [y scepticism]

I thought that going so close to the NJ state border would render any random attack across the line a federal responsibility, by law. Even Morris, including the veteran, none of them have really seen total war, so, I do not think escape was a factor in location choice . The furthest away they were is in Lansing, the old Gilead, north of cornell university.
    let us see whether Rev 11:18b holds. Trump holds the trump card for that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit