New Shunning Video - RC 2016

by wifibandit 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• millie210
    millie210

The small comfort in this is they wouldnt have to show it if the compliance level among the sheeple was where they wanted it to be.

I see more and more people where I am that are bending the rules of shunning.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"I see more and more people where I am that are bending the rules of shunning."

Yes, just like so many that are bending the rules on sending their kids to college.

The cracks in the org are showing and I believe so many people are loosing their faith/confidence in this crazy cult. They may still attend, it does not mean they agree.

2016 is going to be a interesting year!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Just think I encouraged my boys to reach out to their JW mom, with this type of crap they are

spewing out screw her and all my JW family members if they don't wake up. They are becoming

a hard core C-U-L-T....

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Actually I think shunning is much worse than it used to be in the 70s and 80s. They never openly told family's to shun each other back then.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

The video shows them using the word "disfellowshipped". I thought they got away from saying this and instead the proper jw terms would be " this person is no longer one of jehovah's witnesses. Are they going back to using the disfellowshipped word? I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I think they may still use the word disfellowshipped in some countries. I thought that one of the reasons they stopped in others was something to do with slander or privacy laws or something. I could be way wrong though. Maybe in that country they don't have issues with that.

• steve2
    steve2

The explicit example of the parental role in enacting the consequences of being disfellowshipped powerfully shows that JW parents are still NOT getting how absolutely vital their role is. For disfellowshipping to effect its manipulative power, parents must starve their disfellowshipped child so that emontionally malnourished, he or she comes crawling back.

Make no mistake: This is about Mom and Dad, first, Jehovah a paltry second. Return to Jehovah, indeed! THis is more like, How to get your parents back.

It places a cruelly conflicting burden on Mom and Dad. If you don't starve your child, he or she will not realize the enormity of their sinfulness.

The example of Aaron situates this vile expectation right in the religious idiocy of the Old Testament/Hebrew Scriptures.

We need jw.org to make another video in a yeart's time: This time aimed at the congregation needing to pillory parents who refuse to starve their children.

If you're a loving Mom and Dad who cannot in good conscience starve your bad child, watch the hell out: You're next in the firing line. Shame on you, parents, for not being prepared to sacrifice your child!

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

That is the craziest shit I have ever seen! How can anyone not think this is a cult?

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

Ok...listen up. Let's focus. Previous points about consolidating vids like this are great ideas. Distributing to media: great idea.

Here's the problem. Remember the original "Bunker Video?" It was promptly taken down by the Watchtower through US copyright laws, or the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act). Make no mistake, the same thing is very likely to happen to THIS VIDEO. I appeal to WIFIBANDIT, or anyone else who has a copy, to post it on Rutube...the Russian 'Youtube.' The Ruskies don't give a flying f*ck about U.S. Copyright laws, much less anything else about my beloved country.

Note that there are currently other 'secretive' JW vids residing on Rutube.

Check it out youselves. Click & scroll down (previously leaked elder's vids):

https://rutube.ru/search/?query=Jehovah's%20witnesses%20(Watch%20Tower%20Corporation)%20secret%20training%20video%20-%20Judicial%20committee%20-%20p1&ref=autocomplete

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

Is this a real video....I almost can't believe it because it's so evil!! It turns my stomach....my heart is broken from missing my daughter...now I know she will never contact me with this brainwashing going on

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit