Stupidest thing a JW ever told you

by Nosferatu 193 Replies latest jw friends

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

how many times I read and heard that there is enough nuclear weapons and bombs to blow up the earth 70x over.

IMPOSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just another scare tactic.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    a District overseer (slave master), told the sisters in the audience with unbelieving husbands that God would reward them with new husbands in the new system.

Boy.....

I bet that went over well to those sisters who in trying to "win their husbands over" talked them into coming that day.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Actually, there are technically enough nuclear weapons to either directly blow up or poison the human system.

Which is a thought that gives me the trembling giggles. If I had the Button, would I push it?

But cockroaches would survive. Which is a comforting thought, since it means I am living with the inheritors of the earth under my sink. I'm leaving them my Playstation in my will.

CZAR

• dancnfool_60
    dancnfool_60

From the platform the PO also told all the sisters that they were not dressed right, That our skirts should not be TOO long....LOL...he said they should not be above the knee and no longer than two inches below the knee.....if they were longer than two inches below they were considered to be formals and not apropriate for the Kingdom Hall.

Then he said that there is a place and time for everything so the year I pioneered all pioneers had to eat their lunch in their cars and freeze thier asses off for the sake of keeping the kingdom hall a sacred place.

but I think one of the clinchers was when my mother was dying of cancer and she had pioneered for over 10yrs, the elders did not come by to see her but one time. They wanted her to sign a paper to send to NY to take her off the pioneer list. they wanted her to resign. My dad told them she was sleeping they would have to come back later and talk to her in person. Well they never did, we found out later that one of the elders forged her name and sent it off.

• Red Witch
    Red Witch

They wanted her to sign a paper to send to NY to take her off the pioneer list. they wanted her to resign. My dad told them she was sleeping they would have to come back later and talk to her in person. Well they never did, we found out later that one of the elders forged her name and sent it off.

My heart crys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

During pioneer school, the DO conducting looked around and then said to the sisters:

“Some of you may feel that wearing makeup is unnecessary. But keep in mind that a little paint never hurt the barn.”

He’s the same DO who was visiting a congregation with the CO and said some weird stuff. Before going out in evening field service, he told a joke. He looked at everyone in the foyer that was ready to leave for FS and said:

“We’ll, I guess everyone here is old enough to hear this one. Why does St. Peter love his job so much?”

No one says anything. He is already referring to Peter as “St. Peter” and everyone is on guard.

“Because he can tell whoever he wants to go to hell!”

The CO slaps his own forehead and shakes his head is disbelief. The DO is laughing and looking around the foyer for anyone to join with him in laughing.

One week a public speaker at a Sunday meeting went on to describe ‘tampon insertion’.

The next week another speaker for the Sunday talk mentioned how we have to educate our children about sex. He then mentioned not to be afraid to use words like ‘penis’.

He then related a story about how one child didn’t know what ‘penis’ meant and the speaker started to imitate the child on stage, jumping up and down yelling ‘penis, penis, penis”.

Those two speakers were the topic of discussion for weeks after that.

Winston.

• Red Witch
    Red Witch

and just who are the illiterate and immature?

• acsot
    acsot
    but I think one of the clinchers was when my mother was dying of cancer and she had pioneered for over 10yrs, the elders did not come by to see her but one time. They wanted her to sign a paper to send to NY to take her off the pioneer list. they wanted her to resign. My dad told them she was sleeping they would have to come back later and talk to her in person. Well they never did, we found out later that one of the elders forged her name and sent it off.

OMG how awful! What heartless bast&&ds. I felt sick when I read that.

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

I have wasted my life by leaving god's only true organization. My life will only get worse. I am sorry not only has my life NOT gotten worse, but I am doing better pyschologically as well as have a wonderful circle of good friends. What a bunch of crap.

• 2escaped lifers
    2escaped lifers
    when an elder told me, it's alright, no-one needs to find out.....

I'm a newbie here too, and I don't know your story yet, but if that means what I think it means... My heart literally aches for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brandon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit