Stupidest thing a JW ever told you

by Nosferatu 193 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Demon stories.

• Robert7
    Robert7

"Everything said on stage comes from Jehovah himself"

I couldn't believe anyone would be so ignorant to actually believe that...

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

The end is soooo close, and Jehovah is gathering his people. That's why there's a Watchtower exclusively for JWs.

• loosie
    loosie

that I should take down my posters of Johnny Depp because it is idol worship.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Is it me, or have some of my old posts been resurrected from the cybergrave? :D

• Bourne
    Bourne

When your wife leaves you.....and a clueless,dumbass elder says, "She'll cool down and come back. You'll see." .... She never did..............not that I care or anything.

Freedom is sweet!

Bourne

• oompa
    oompa

told to entire hall by elder/pig herder......."You don't need no good education go get yasef a good job...plenty have dun it".......oompa

but personally to me....I was told I was partially at fault for my wife running away and getting pregnant by a worldly man (an instructor), because I chose to sign us up for the class together, and it was a worldly class......WTF!!!! we have to somehow find JW schools???? where????

• jdnumber7
    jdnumber7

I am not mentioning any names but some years ago a friend of mine wanted to get a book from the library named "The Demon Vaccum cleaner." His dad who was a JW no surprise said he couldnt have it as it had the word demon in it. I was never a JW thank god but it pisses me off that al,l these childs lifes are spoilt by the shity lying thick ignorant self contradicting religion that are the Jehovahs Witnesses

• shamus100
    shamus100

Those dirt devils.. watch out for them.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

At a funeral for a non JW family member: "I can't believe you went inside the church you know your just invited demons to your house"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit