It's a shame isn't it?

by freddo 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Been on the 'inside' and have discovered how The Republic has been effectively overturned by the Corporation Governments which have superseded each of the Original Jurisdictions.

I can fully agree with 'Q' and the 'Anons' who have seen the light. Corporate Politics is naught more than a game of 'power and preservation' as you've said. The Trumpster has brought some new angles into the game and hopefully the rot will be rooted out.

Enjoy the show. It's going to be going on for quite some time yet.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

The reality about Cult Survivors is that for some period of time while establishing their 'new identity and beliefs' their emotions tend to be all over the place. Trying to find some semblance of Truth in all that they're inundated with as they explorer 'new' territories in an effort to comprehend The World is very difficult. Cognitive Dissonance doesn't dissipate as easily as we'd like to believe. Without some solid principles to ground us we are easy prey to fall for anything which looks respectable and authoritative.

It takes a good while to see through the lies. To realize that Politics is full of lies. That successful politicians are the best (most convincing and skillful) liars of all. That the truly malevolent liars and policy makers aren't even elected.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Political correctness simply sucks. You want political correctness? Just imagine had this been taken one step before most of us got here, many of us would still be knocking on doors and going to Israel for those two-week missions, donating all their money to the washtowel, and wasting all of our time on washtowel doctrines that were not to be questioned. Why impose those restrictions just one step outside the jokehovian witlesses, with political correctness? People are going to have differing opinions about politics, which are open to change as more lies unfold and as the agenda to enslave us all progresses or reaches setbacks.

This also goes for religion. Many people leave the jokehovian religion to join another religion, find that one is also faulty, become atheists, and possibly find another type of religion. This, too, is a fluid process. Imposing no-offending-anyone rules simply stops the truth from coming out, and this in turn ruins the process of development of people's beliefs. Yes, the truth is going to offend anyone that depends on lies to go on or that is not comfortable facing the truth. But, had these "political correctness" rules been observed just one step earlier, so many of us would still be knocking on doors or would have continued studying with the jokehovian religion to baptism.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I see the latest threads include topics on number plates, annual meetings, music, cursive handwriting, and a host of other JW shit.

If you click on the political thread and don’t like the political opinions, harden the fuck up.

• scary21
    scary21

I find the threads on politics very interesting. I like to learn and hear different opinions .

I have always liked debate so thank you all

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I've gone over the top some times. That's a shame.

Sometimes I've apologised but sometimes I haven't. That's a shame.

But overall, in the main, the state of this forum is pretty healthy.

There's no shame in that.

I'm guessing Freddo has a beef with some of the comments on the Kavanaugh thread or some other thread.

He has then blown up this smallish issue - made a mountain out of a molehill.

That's a shame, isn't it ...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@freddo:

I can’t find the post in which I expressed my well wishes.... But by your response, I am confident they were conveyed to you.

Godspeed freddo... and perhaps various creams and lotions.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I like open and honest debate about anything! Politics, religion, sexual choices and life styles. I believe that the human mind should be able to process a variety of opinions and pick the ones you like best and respect the choice of others! Hate and violence no!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit