Greta Thunberg...what’s your view of her?

by minimus 95 Replies latest jw friends

• caves
    caves

@Cadellin 'as attested to by the mean-spirited and, frankly, ignorant comments on this thread.'

No, its just not sugar coated for you.

Even the far left liberals I know, say she's just a tool.

The other far, far, far, off in fantasy land 'Peter Pan liberals', that elevate dog rights above humans are the ones that hijack this girls brain and use her. Because they do not know any better. That's why they put their dogs in charge by giving them human rights. lol

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

How is what she is doing brave exactly?

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Axiom, you make a good argument.

I think this girl is just a girl that is speaking her mind about something she has genuine feelings abut.

If the most powerful man in the world makes it his business to tweet about a 16 yr old girl, then maybe she is on to something.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

She is a 16 year old being exploited as a political pawn. Watch her unscripted by her handlers.

https://youtu.be/sohBiFEHl7s.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

She seems to stir up old white men...

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Will the real Greta Thunberg please stand up ?

And I believe she has, judging by this video clip ,proving the poor girl is being used as a pawn by unsroupulous adults pushing their agenda through her.

Shame on them .

• Earnest
    Earnest

Greta Thunberg is inspiring in an age devoid of inspiring leaders. Brave, eloquent, passionate ... what is there not to admire.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I find her quite obnoxious and somewhat annoying and her rant at the UN was ignorant and the views of someone clueless about the ever changing climate of the planet , but as many say I feel for her being thrust into the public spotlight as a spokesperson for the clear agenda behind her and the shady dodgy people in the background pulling her strings manipulating her, I sense she'll be pushed aside soon as her credibility and scrutiny becomes more and more exposed, I feel the sympathy for her but the other Climatards/Eco Nazis in the news each become more and more exposed as being uneducated RentAMob types clueless about the real issues facing the enviroment.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

As the expression goes, "Beauty is only skin deep".

We talk about molestation on here quite a bit, but I bet she never got molested by anybody.

(Was I being too tough on her?)

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

After the holidays she’s going to be taking a break.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit