Greta Thunberg...what’s your view of her?

by minimus 95 Replies latest jw friends

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I think she's perfect as a pawn in someone else's game. She's got Asperger's so she's likely obsessed with this topic (they tend to get fixated on things) but because she's got a mental illness of sorts she's now free from criticism in the politically correct mind. She's untouchable. Any criticism will be seen as making fun of her illness. It's perfect to draw people in. She's also a child so that makes her untouchable to many.

I see her like AOC. Someone chose her to fit a role, literally from what I read or heard somewhere. She's a young woman of color and certain people will love anything she says, no matter how stupid, simply for those facts, in groups that celebrate those qualifications over any other.

The world we live in is weird.

• tiki
    tiki

The girl has a passion for caring for and saving the planet. She has attained a platform and is utilizing it. Autism tends to cause an individual to have intense focus ....you see that in her. She is obviously highly intelligent and dedicated to her cause. The publicity she has gained increases awareness of the need for industrialized, commercialized nations to assess their exploitation of natural resources. That is a good thing. Perhaps more attention should be given to the message rather than to the messenger.

• minimus
    minimus

Is she really a great messenger for the cause??

• minimus
    minimus

Whenever I see cause finders freaking out over things, I get turned off. It’s like hating Trump. You might have a valid point about something but if you get so enraged, upset, angered, etc. I look elsewhere.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Is this Greta's view of you......or is it Putin? It could be either.

Image result for thunberg laser eyes

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Sadly to say it looks like all of you is looking on “Greta” and focus on her personality as an “Alzheimer”….Thats is philosoficly a “straw man”---- It would be much better if you look at her argument from an empiric scientifically way and try to understand what we already know about climate heath…

• NoAbuse
  • cofty
    cofty
    It would be much better if you look at her argument from an empiric scientifically way - Bugbear

Her arguments are hysterical, fear-mongering nonsense.

Climate change is real; human activity is a significant part of the problem. Greta and her cult are still way out of order.

When did we start asking children how to organise the world?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The ones taking advantage of her aspergers are her parents and advisors. Read my earlier post.

• minimus
    minimus

No abuse... lol with the red m&m

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit