Greta Thunberg...what’s your view of her?

by minimus 95 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

She certainly is passionate about climate change. 🤔

• cofty
    cofty

She is as certain of her cause as I was about the imminent end of the world when I was 16.

• minimus
    minimus

Well put

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

But she is better at preaching.

• minimus
    minimus

Preaching to the chorus

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

She has the old angry Swedish lady look 100% mastered.

• Simon
    Simon

Although at face value she's simply annoyingly obnoxious, I do also feel bad for her because she's obviously a pawn in someone else's game (activist parental coaching) and I fear she's fucking up her own future. She might spend the rest of her life having her hypocrisy pointed to, or does she intend to sail and swim everywhere? I could actually see her topping herself in the next 5 years if she really does believe it like she claims.

Otherwise, she's in it for the anarchy and the money like the rest of the fraudulent "environmentalists".

It's all a re-run of the same thing done 30 years ago, same story, young girl given the UN stage to give an emotional plea about there only being 10 years of life left, yada yada.

• minimus
    minimus

Sounds like the Witnesses, doesn’t it??

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

How dare they!

I feel she is being used big time. Read she has aspergers. Comments I see are cruel at times. Given a way i would protect her like my own.

I did see a meme i cant get to copy of her and her stolen childhood, with a black child digging by hand for battery materials. Maybe someone can find it.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Everything about her is annoying... everything.

Her voice and her face both make me want to wretch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit