JW message becoming more and more relevant

by lsw1961 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lieu
    Lieu
    None of us care care what Euros think. It's a warped sense of thinking. It's greed based. Based on useless " pet" rocks the rest of us don't give fa la la about. Euros took a community based Middle Eastern religion of peace and turned it into shiite based on their own warped concepts of GREED.
  • lsw1961
    lsw1961
    johnamos

That is true. But no one stands so powerfully for this Bible message as the JWs do. Hence effect-wise there is nothing wrong in referring it as JW message.

• lsw1961
    lsw1961
    Finkelstein

You cannot distract the subject by harping on the mistakes JWs have committed in the supplementary teachings which is natural for any human handling.

• lsw1961
    lsw1961
    Caedes

If you google it, you will find the same quote by him.

• johnamos
    johnamos
    How long ago would you feel comfortable saying that the book of Revelation was written, even if just some bloke wrote it???
    I can't see that it even matters, really. Pretty irrelavent.
    I've not seen a thing in revelation that has any relevance.

If that is your answer then it stands to reason why you can't see, but the fact that you cannot see any relevance does not mean that there is not any. Same with your claim that there "IS NO GOD"...you saying that there is no God does not make it true any more then someone saying there is a God.

• lsw1961
    lsw1961
    freemindfade

That’s different way of saying you don’t have an answer.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Isw1961, you've got nothing but a false prophesy. Piss off !

Now, I'm off to smoke cigars and get drunk like Rutherford.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    When I posted my last one, someone called me “willfully ignorant.”
    That would be me. You've posted nothing to change my mind.
  • johnamos
    johnamos
    But no one stands so powerfully for this Bible message as the JWs do.

JWs stand powerfully for the WTS/GB, not the Bible's message, nor for Jehovah or Jesus.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The DNA genome project was completed about 2004, it proved we came from a species the same as apes. The jw message is no longer relevant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit