JW message becoming more and more relevant

by lsw1961 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Cofty, you are some "kickass" dude! (dudette?)

Thanks for taking the time to post all that info. You're a poster child for "patience".

Just another JW troll who tucked their tail between their legs and took off when the "going got tough". Don't expect him to come back knocking on your door again with all those answers he promised to research. They never come back.

Doc

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Cofty: a beautiful, well reasoned and presented debate on your part. John wont be back but I'd love to see other Christians tackle your point on John's behalf.
  • Caedes
    Caedes

ISW,

Thanks for the reply but you didn't answer my question, What I actually asked was why you quoted him out of context since the context shows that Dr Patterson not only believes in evolution but has written a book about the subject. The quote that you mined is about the classification of transitional fossils not about suggesting that fossil evidence in anyway undermines the theory of evolution.

• Acts5v29
    Acts5v29

Even if they are wrong in some areas (which are natural when humans handle any situation), they are absolutely right in their Kingdom Message—the very cause they stand for.

Are you quite sure about that?

God’s role is not to ensure failure of the principle of cause and consequences. His role begins when mankind feels that they cannot go forward any more. That time is fast approaching!

There is indeed an ending when Mankind feels that they cannot go forward anymore, but that statement could benefit with your clarification to remove its vagueness (so many prophecies are "fulfilled" by being vague enough to apply to anything).

I expect we will disagree on what that ending will be - without cut-and-paste, would you like to elaborate and we can discuss it?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cofty - "Faith-based morality is looking really bad at this stage."

I gotta remember that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit