The Great Crowd!

by A Believer 183 Replies latest jw experiences

• A Believer
    A Believer

The scripture uses noas in Temple and is including the courtyard.

20 The Jews then said: “This temple was built in 46 years, and will you raise it up in three days?” 21

• The sanctuary itself took 18 months to build, but the courtyards, and so forth, were under construction for eight years. When certain Jews approached Jesus Christ in 30 C.E., saying, “This temple was built in forty-six years” (Joh 2:20), these Jews were apparently talking about the work that continued on the complex of courts and buildings up until then.

• David_Jay
    David_Jay

A Believer,

Always put what you believe to the test. Approach your convictions as questionable unless you can verify your convictions, each of them, with disinterested parties. If others demonstrate that your conclusions don't work, then abandon them for those that do.

• A Believer
    A Believer

You haven't proved anything. Look at what I just gave you.

• David_Jay
    David_Jay

Again, how does what you just said disprove the points I raised. Goo back, read what I wrote, and see how what I raised makes what you just quoted from the Watchtower impossible.

And you cannot prove your point by merely quoting things that support your view, you only prove your point when you DISPROVE the other arguments. Until you do that, you prove nothing. You lose.

• A Believer
    A Believer

You didn't say what religion you were either

• A Believer
    A Believer

It disproves what you said because you are saying naos only refers to the sanctuary

• David_Jay
    David_Jay

I did. I ADDED more information. You have to counter the ADDED information to prove your point.

You have to quote from sources that do not come from your religion like I did. I am Jewish. I used non-Jewish sources to prove my objectivity. You have to do the same.

Can you say with all honesty before Jehovah that you read every part of my last argument and researched every point and proved each point I raised as wrong, demonstrating to all here how I was incorrect? That is what you need to do.

• David_Jay
    David_Jay

If you read my comments you would have seen that I said several times that I am Jewish.

You last comments prove you never read a thing I wrote.

• A Believer
    A Believer

So Judaism?

• David_Jay
    David_Jay

Read my comments thoroughly. If you are asking this then it shows you are dishonest. True JWs are not disonest. Honest people would have read the entire comment I wrote.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit