Jehovah's Witnesses Are Under Mind Control

by minimus 207 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I had an interesting discussion with a friend of mine at my work today. He came by and we chatted. His wife's a Witnesses and he is not, although studied off and on for over 30 years. He said he listened to the bookstudy group tell all the reasons why the "Isaiah" book was so wonderful. They bragged about how great it wasto be the "only" people on earth that God uses and is approved of. He said that he's never heard so many "egocentrics" talking! Anyway, on the ride home with his wife, he told her that he was never ever going to another bookstudy again and that he couldn't handle hearing anymore "bulls**t"! She got teary eyed and asked him what was he going to do when his grandchildren were going to ask why he didn't make it in the paradise. He told her, "They'll get over it". He ended the conversation by saying how "brainwashed" the Witnesses were.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Sounds like a good conversation, Min.

You.re not re-opening this discussion, are ya? I just re-read it and it sounds like a good debate.

• minimus
    minimus

I can't see how this topic could be debated.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

MIND CONTROL Ref;the Anthrax scare post 9-11. Mind control indoctrination, is like Anthrax,highly Infectious, but thank God it isn't contagious. Much like stupidity.

LOVE BOMBING

HOW DO CULTS SEDUCE THEIR PREY ?

A tactic used most often is the "LOVE BOMBING"...They swarm over you in a sort of ,"COCOONMENT".

All of a sudden,,you have,,INSTANT FAMILY,,INSTANT PURPOSE,,INSTANT COMMUNITY,,INSTANT FRIENDS.....And you don't have to look inside yourself for answers anymore,,.. because cult leaders, or their designated high disciples,,dispense all your spiritual needs..

....A mass delusion,,mass hysteria,,operating under the illusion of a master plan...In military jargon this is known as ,"Cluster F**k"...

"Only Prisons have,'Watchtowers".

Undaunted Danny, apostate with attitude www.DannyHaszard.com

• The Quiet One
  • minimus
    minimus

WOW, that's a good old thread!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s..Are under Mind Control..

Ex-Jehovah`s Witness`s.....Are over Mind Control..

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• The Quiet One

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit