I am glad to have found the true religion

by A Believer 201 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Aside from JWS, how do you account for the utter dribble, inaccuracies, plagiarism, contradictions, and atrocities in the bible??? And its shit weasel desert God YHWH?

• alcyone
    alcyone

Also - symbolism of 'wolves in sheep clothes' - this implies somebody is trying to hide his true identity.

Do you feel the GB is transparent, showing financial statements of the WTS (and the related corp's), properly informing about problems (can you find info on the ARC 2015 on jw.org?), apologizing for the past mistakes (I do not mean admitting them only), properly showing sources quoted in the WT, etc.?

Are they not like wolves?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

To A Believer: Interesting theory but unsupported by bible.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Oh and by the way, Noah sinned greatly and his punishment was to not get his reward (entry into the promised land). So are you saying the GB won't get their heavenly reward as a result of their sins?

• A Believer
    A Believer

Punkofnice I go to school and talk to non JW. Does that make me unclean? I am not baptized nor do I think if Armaggedon came today that I would make it.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    God later corrected their misunderstandings, and we pray that he will continue doing the same for us

The Watchtower uses those misunderstandings of any other religion as proof that they are NOT the true religion. So by the WT own definition the Watchtower is not the true religion/organization.

Watch Leah Remini's Special on Arts and Entertainment channel ( A&E) if you dare to challenge your mind with true accounts of Scientology.

• TD
    TD

QFT

Psst....don't feed the trolls.
    That is all.

This individual knows far less about the JW's and the JW faith than an unwashed heathen like myself (A lowly UBM...)

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Instead of circle jerking with the bible to try and prove your brand of religion, why don't you step out and so some real research on the bible and realize you are wasting your life on fairytales

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

I do not go into the KH nor do I criticise those that do as a means of preserving their families. I was an elder, but would not go near the Hall today, why? Because in that religion my daughter suffered abuse from another elder, who was not disfellowsipped. To this day my wife is distraught that we failed our daughter,as am I, but did you God Jehovah fail them by allowing this to happen, when he could see round doors, into corners, never mind hearts. No he did nothing and his organisation did nothing to help us.

What love and affection you would have expected from the faithful congregation members, well we got none, nor one visit or letter or phone call. Hypocrisy stinks in that organisation and the shield of using Jehovah as their rationale stinks to high heaven, if there is a Jehovah God he must also hate that organisation.

Your comments repulse any 'normal' person, so as you clearly are not normal please keep away from here and infest your Kingdom Hall with pride, as the organisation continues to steal from the poor , protest the guilty and misuse biblical quotes at will.

Good Bye is a usual end to a conversation, but in your case Slimoyfats example of the Scots goodbye applies, ".. bye, please come back when we have less time"

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

How saddening it is to see the wolfs in sheep clothing on this website that for some reason still go to the Kingdom Hall - don't you dare with this nonsense. There are people trapped in this cult who are vulnerable themselves or care deeply about family relatives who are trapped, or both.

I'm lucky, in that I have no family members trapped in the WTS. But I realise that others aren't as lucky as me.

So to my knowledge, he won't help you when his day comes that is near - as far as I'm concerned, Jehovah can stick his day right up his spiritual fundament.

And I have looked at the facts and determined its the right one - you have neither evidence nor coherent argument to back up this statement, so bollocks ... just total bollocks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit