"The Best Convention Ever" - 2020 starts today

by bats in the belfry 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

If you have any comments regarding the BBC programme, child abuse claims and the worldwide restructuring of watchtower business and the property grab watchtower has made please do email the BBC at [email protected]

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

can this religion get any crazier ?

• Biblestudent1
    Biblestudent1

Why does Stephen Lett has so much bling?

Today I learned what a tie chain was. Honestly never heard of these or seen one in my life.

I know winning athletes who win championships get rings. Stephen Lett doesn’t strike me as the athlete type and even if he was Tom Brady that pinky ring is distracting

Lastly the gold watch.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

In a way I feel bad for the younger folks.

@frozen2018 ...

Yes, I totally agree. That little window of finding someone keeps getting smaller and smaller. This whole thing will backfire on the Borg. Mother thumb and her four daughters only works for so long when there are other options.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

smiddy3

''can this religion get any crazier ?''

Nov 2013 WT

''we must be ready to obey instructions we receive whether they seem strategic from a human standpoint or not''

You just never know.

Yes, it's the young ones in the fold. You feel sorry for. Young impressionable minds. Told to believe everything, and everyone else around them is just gulping it down.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

How would one simulate a long held Convention tradition - Walking the corridors during the sessions? Do sisters still have to simulate standing in line for 45 minutes to use the restroom? Best life ever!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

If you're on instagram and still have witnoid 'friends', the instagram posts will make you feel like you're taking crazy pills. Sitting around all dressed up on the couch, full make-up, hair gel, badges on, commenting what a "historic" convention this is. My god, their ability to spin anything, smh....you will need to hit your head against the wall a few times. It's like a train wreck though, you can't look away from the madness.

Even when I was a full on dubbed MS, I would have watched in my shorts, and probably fast forwarded a bit.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Truth_b_known - you leave your mobile device in the toilet. Forever.

• LV101
    LV101

tresdecu/AnnaMarina good laughs - thx everyone. I've not read all the comments but 6 pages should be good.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

On tuesday nights meeting, it was mentioned that nothing face to face til 2022 -

As far as the attendance count, if your on phone you get a passcode, that asks how any in attendance on phone, but if on Zoom, the number in attendance is showing on screen as inputted by householder.

As far as attendance at the "convention", the number on for the WT supposedly indicates how any are watching the JWB sessions. Yet one has to break away from the WT to get to the convention on JWB, so I can't think everyone is signing into the JWB therefore counts should be off..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit