"The Best Convention Ever" - 2020 starts today

by bats in the belfry 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

everything JWs have to endure, is self inflicted.

True but that's been propagated and instigated by the leaders of the WTS.

The top leaders of the WTS were endeavored into controlling people lives for their own sustenance and exploitative self empowerment.

They accomplished this feat by instilling fear and ignorance substantiated by the supposed Almighty's will and purpose.

Many are starting to see it wasn't really god's will and purpose but those men who ran the WTS/JWS.

These men made those who followed them apostate sinners in false prophesying.

• Still-out
    Still-out

Zoom seating in your home for the online convention followed by tons of Instagram "#bestlifeever" pics. Never underestimate this cult's ability to become more delusional and cultish.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    instead of a 2:1 ratio on the orange juice to vodka, maybe a 1:1 ratio would make it a more pleasant experience.

Now I'm with ya, Dub!

As a JW I did everything in moderation. Now I'm all about excess!

Since I'm now borderline diabetic, I might have to skip the OJ.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

JWs do drink some heavily, its one the thing they are allowed to do.

Look at the GB member A Morris

Personally I dont, its old like religion, both are bad for the mind, body and soul.

• rh3988
    rh3988
    I just finished watching with my PIMI family. Now I have to watch The Atheist Experience and Talk Heathen on YouTube to feel normal again.
  • frozen2018
    frozen2018

In a way I feel bad for the younger folks. One of the highlights of going to the conventions when I was a teen was scoping out the girls. It was convention time, so many of them bought new clothes to look sharp. And I know the girls checked out the boys also. Girl watching made the sessions go by quicker.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

and, thank God, for the FF button on my player.

BITB ...

It is truly a blessing.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

The best Convention ever, that most JWS are just going to fast forward through most of it.

Thank you Jah for the Covid virus.

Thank you for not making us sit through hours of drivel which we've heard over and over again. ........... Amen

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

That watching girls was a highlight. slinky long dresses that accentuated the shape. The sheer ones with a backlight were good, as were the arena stairs.

I foresee problems with the marrying workmates and other non witnesses as it has been made nigh on impossible to meet now.

The best part was better wifi for surfing and the snacks

I recognize some of the same people in the pics they use. Our hero was raised witness as shown by his lack of dental care when young. I know, same problem.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

"Our hero was raised witness as shown by his lack of dental care when young".

Oh. ain't that the truth, no point spending money on getting your teeth fixed, a new set is just around the corner!

RB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit