Judge sanctions WTS - $4k per day penalty for not producing sex abuse documents

by Simon 221 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

This might be why on the carts today they had two new teaching books and when i looked saw that they were both printed in 2006, so that means on the carts where i live there are 3 books they are giving out that were printed in 2006

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

These sanctions are on appeal. Watchtower says that they have no control over CCJW and that they cannot compel CCJW to turn over any documents.

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Richard like I said on the thread by BoC you really need to call the law firm.

You are way to obsessed about this and frustrated, for your own sanity I beg you to call the law firm.

LITS

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

dude ok you said that. I will call them monday. is that what will make you happy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I will call them monday. is that what will make you happy......RO

Tell them OUTLAW says "Hi!"

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Richard they are there now call them, you are way too worked up, I don't think you should wait until Monday, I am really worried about you the way you are posting.

I called and talked to them about my hall, I read them some of your posts they said for you to call. Quit stressing and just call.

LITS

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Thanks outlaw you made me laugh.

LITS

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Did you also mention how many people think that this is going to be a slam dunk to win these cases or as one person said it the legal equivalent of paint by numbers. I am so glad you didn't take my thoughts out of context and blown them out of proportion, oh wait yes you did. All I have said is the higher you put your hopes up that these will just be such easy victories the harder it will fall when it doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to be.

I am sure many people here were disappointed when the Conti and Lopez cases were gutted by the appeals court, because everyone here felt that because a jury agreed with the plaintiffs that Watchtower was liable for the actions of a third party.

• schnell
    schnell

Oh ffs.....

• Listener
    Listener

RO - It's not about the Watchtower being responsible for the actions of a third party, the abuser, it's about their own actions. It's annoying that JWs try to reflect the actions of the Watchtower back onto others. If it's not the abuser then it's the parents and horror of horrors, onto the abused who they accuse of lying or worse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit