Judge sanctions WTS - $4k per day penalty for not producing sex abuse documents

by Simon 221 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I am not worked up. I got nothing else to do so I do actual research and actual reading. I am glad that you told it to an operator who picked up the phone about all of those things. That is good for you.

• Landy
    Landy
    Yes Richard I did, I hold then everything, I read them your posts. They said they know what they are doing but they are worried about you and your how upset you are sounding.
    You sound so worked up. They want you to call so they can put your mind to ease.
    Just call them instead of debating us,it's not doing you any ggod.
    Again we didn't place the ad's they did. We were merely saying what we hope might happen and you came on trying to scare people into believing this is a lost cause, an uphill battle, it will take years if it ever work's. You are afraid for the victims that they are going to use cases that the victims are fragile, just so they can win big cases. That post of yours they really want to talk to you about.
    They do not want to hurt anyone especially the victims and for you to indicate that they would they really want you to call so they can asure you that is not their intention.

WTF? I think you're the one that needs help - that's more than a little creepy.

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

No it's not an operator who picked up a phone it was the law firm.

Yes it's clear you do not have anything else to do, we all understand that very much, your posts show that.

If you trully feel my calling them meant nothing and that I just talked to a mindless person in a cubicle, then why are you so worked up over this.

If the law firm is having people answer the phone who who can do nothing, but just make people who call them like me feel good they why are you so worked up again? Why all of your posts about how this is wrong, the paint by #'s,, slam dunk their hurting victioms.

Look we really and truly did not place the ad's, you need to calm down take a deep breath, maybe go outside get some fresh air. Maybe even find something that doesn't work you up so much to do and then call the law firm.

If you feel the guy you are talking to is a mindless idiot sitting in a cubicle you you can ask to speak to someone over him, and then someone over him.. Also you can go to their web sight and email them. And if you will not do that why are you so worked up over this, if you truly feel that when you call you can't talk to anyone that matters, than this is not a true law firm that you need to worry about.

Now take derp breaths, stop being so worked up, and clam down and call them.

LITS

• Landy
    Landy

You phoned up a law firm and started to read them random posts off an Internet forum?

Are you unwell?

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Landry seriously, you really believe I am serious.

You really think I am an idiot. OK I get that you do not understand what I am doing. Maybe you and Richard can get together and chat, over a cup of tea.

I did call the law firm and told them what is happening in my hall. I did not tell them or read them Richard's post's.

I am being sarcastic to get Richard to stop trying to scare people into believing that this is not going to work.

It's frustrating as I ama victim of abuse to to be a new person reading what what Richard say's could scare someone back to the KH, back to their abouser'.

I am just frustrated that he ueses such insane reasoning.

I guess I just never thought anyone would really take me seriously like you did.

I am just really upset at his scare tactics, as the abuse of children hits home too close to me. Sorry if I went overboard.

LITS

• Landy
    Landy

Unfortunately Richard has been correct n everything he said - any case that tries to show the WTS has been guilty of enabling or being complicit in any child abuse is going to be very difficult to prove.

With luck it may be possible in some cases but these will be very few and far between.

The ad is simply a fishing expedition to see what it throws up.

If you've been abused then I hope you can get professional help and I wish you all the best with that.

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

I am sorry but I respectfully have to disagree with you in that Richard as been correct., he has some points that might taken at face value to be true, but he throws to many scare tactics in.

LITS

• Landy
    Landy
    Scare tactics? Most thinking people would call it being realistic.
  • Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I can back up every statement that I make. I can send you court documents to show every statement that I have made is correct.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Landy again with all due respect, if it is being realistic than I truly doubt that a law firm would go to such trouble to be just realistic on a "fishing expedition to see what it throws up". Their name is at stake along with all the counter lawsuits that the Watchtower is now, you can be sure hitting them with. This is not just some silly little law firm with time on their hands to see what fish they might catch. And yes I have gotten professional help that's why I can stand up for what I truly in my heart believe, before ones like you and Richard would have driven me back,. Thanks for asking though.

Richard I know you can and email them all to the law firm.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit