Judge sanctions WTS - $4k per day penalty for not producing sex abuse documents

by Simon 221 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I agree. Again the decision of if Watchtower can compel CCJW from turning over the information will be an interesting decision. Already one appeals court has ruled that Watchtower and CCJW are distinct corporations and one does not have control over the other and therefore cannot compel one to turn over information to the other. It will be interesting to see the ruling that will be handed down by the appeals court in California. It also does appear that the 4k a day order due to this appeal stopped on or around 8/26/2016 when the appeals court agreed that they have jurisdiction to hear the appeal.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

watchtower is spending 720.000 dollars + 8 lawyer fees = at least 1 million already. well spent donation money. RO, how do you feel the watchtower is using your money to defend a recidivist pedophile?

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Again they don't owe the 720k because when the appeal was accepted it put the trial court status on hold. Plus there are only 3 lawyers, which i believe only 1 is outside counsel.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

still they are using the donations money, probably yours as well, to defend pedophiles. reading your reply, you must be delighted to support them doing so

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

candace conti's case cost them millions already

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Yes Richard I did, I hold then everything, I read them your posts. They said they know what they are doing but they are worried about you and your how upset you are sounding.

You sound so worked up. They want you to call so they can put your mind to ease.

Just call them instead of debating us,it's not doing you any ggod.

Again we didn't place the ad's they did. We were merely saying what we hope might happen and you came on trying to scare people into believing this is a lost cause, an uphill battle, it will take years if it ever work's. You are afraid for the victims that they are going to use cases that the victims are fragile, just so they can win big cases. That post of yours they really want to talk to you about.

They do not want to hurt anyone especially the victims and for you to indicate that they would they really want you to call so they can asure you that is not their intention.

Just call!

LITS

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

a little over 2 million. but it also did say that Watchtower has not duty to protect or to warn.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

nice avoiding the question

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I don't contribute to them so I don't care if how much they spend to be honest.

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Richard I didn't put any words into your mouth I read them your posts the word's you wrote.

Yes I told them that you felt one poster said it's a slam dunk, and I also told them what that poster really said. Also the paint by #'s thing I told them all. I read them your posts so I wouldnot be trusting your word's.

Now quit getting yourself so worked up and call them.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit