Pro Gun Florida mom shot by 4 year old son

by Witness 007 94 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I read in the news about more people getting killed by cars than with guns and recently a lot of stabbings and tobacco and drugs.. I am not a statistics man but it seems to me that in places where everyone has guns means a balance of power hence less crime, ok, people go crazy and go on a rampage occassionanly but if these carzy people knew that they were walking to a place where everone was armed they would not be so crazy, but statiustically speaking even with such tragedies the overall violent crimes are down in comparsion to states where only criminals have guns. More people get killed with illegal guns by criminials than with legal guns by criminals. I dunno. What are the stats?

It is insanity! The streets are filled with armed criminals but decent people are not allowed to own gun because they are illegal and they are dangerous. Maybe I am not seeing things right but I wonder how many of these crazy people that are going around cutting peoples faces in New York city would actually think and not be so crazy if they knew that the person they planned to stab could pull out a gun and shoot them. Crazy people will do crazy things with or without guns being legal and careless people will always endanger the lives of others and criminals will likely choose an easy target but at least give a decent person a fighting chance.

• Landy
    Landy
    After the latest US school shoorting I think some NRA idiot actually suggested that all schoolchildren be armed. Priceless.
  • baker
    baker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDb0Dn8OXE

Archie had this idea 40 years a go.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

baker That was funny! Now we know where Trump gets a lot of his ideas, must be watching All In the Family reruns. 😝

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

The opposite of crazy is still crazy. Archie was a right-wing bigoted nut-job, and his son-in-law. "Meat Head," was a wishy-washy, lazy-assed hippie.

This is so common nowadays, ESPECIALLY on this site: the tendancy of people to fully embrace one form of 'crazy' over another, without taking time to sort through the issues on their own. I don't know if it's due to all the time indocrinated in the JW cult, that some feel the need to cling to a brand...or jump on a bandwagon of some kind. Now, I've just offended some of you...well boo f-ing hoo. Send your little 'dislikes' to me if it makes you feel better. LoL.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Just another hourly casualty of the nutty gun culture.

No pity here for those people.

Enjoy the gun(s)!!!

DY

• No Longer a JW Brother
    No Longer a JW Brother

Man I gotta laugh at all these sick people here laughing at someone's death. Just cause you don't agree with her doesn't mean this is funny or good news. Thats some messed up shtt right there.

How many of you grew up in the hood? Probably none of you. I did. I have seen some crazy shtt in my life. Drivebys, gangbangers, crack dealers, MS13, j6 crew, bloods, crips, la Raza up in my school, killing and shooting people like this was some video game. None of them had legal guns just like the terrorists that shot up Paris a few months ago. You think you can just ask them to turn their guns in and they'll be like sure man here's my gun? Come to my city and it will make you a believer real fast why you need a gun. Believe that.

The police can't do jack up in here to protect anyone. Call the police that someone broke in your house and you'll be lucky they come in 30 minutes if they come at all.

• piztjw
    piztjw

Sorry, that is BS - it's sound like something right out of a movie, some made up story you tell your mates down the pub, not real life.

And you of course were there in order to call bullshit. . .right?

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

@Simon there was a police report and at the time I don't remember any cameras, dollies or grips being there.

Had I not had a weapon would I have been o.k. I couldn't say. However having one preventing that question from ever having to be asked. Think what you wish.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane
    ...right out of a movie

Cross the pond and hang out in Detroit, South Chicago, Baltimore, New Orleans, Compton for a while. Not a movie.

http://youtu.be/vpv9tJwjmAk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit