Since Democrats Are All About the “Children” why does ABORTION Not Bother Them?

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Minimus

Internet troll
    In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, or off-topic messages in an online community with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement.
  • intrigue169
    intrigue169

pizza gate never bother the democrats, republicans are no different with the Frankland coverup with Johnny Gosh

• out4good4
    out4good4
    Minimus
    Internet troll
    In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, or off-topic messages in an online community with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement.

Indeed Lee Elder

It seems lately that more bandwidth is consumed on this board debating libtard\trumptard bullshit than there is for what the board is named for.

• Addison0998
    Addison0998

I agree that abortion is morally wrong when it has become a fetus with hands and feet. But you need to do research and educate yourself on why abortions are necessary sometimes and women should not be forced to carry out a pregnancy they do not want to have. Alot of people do care about children, but there are some situations and circumstances where it just would not be fair and loving to bring a child into it. And yes, people should properly protect themselves, and make wiser decisions with who they have sex with. But it’s still their bodies, and people should stay out of the decisions they make with it.

• Simon
    Simon
    women should not be forced to carry out a pregnancy they do not want to have

So how long should they get to decide? 6-7 months? At some point IT'S A BABY and it will feel being killed. That is NOT their body, they are just carrying it.

If they don't want it, decide in the first few weeks when it's just cells.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

OUT4GOOD4:

I agree with your opinion about how there is very much discussion on the forum about the Libtard/Trumptard BS than there is for what the board is named for.

I have noticed this elsewhere as well. It seems people talk endlessly about this.

But, with regard to MINIMUS’s original post, I see where he’s coming from with regard to hypocrisy coming from the Dems.

• minimus
    minimus

Lee elder, I’ve been here a long time. I speak my mind as you do. I started the thread and expressed myself clearly on the intent. No trolling here. Perhaps you are disheartened because I have called you out on your opinions. Or because I think you have not done much to change the blood issue for JWs. You’re nothing special in my book but that’s just my opinion. Hopefully, you are not being an internet troll on this thread.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Minimus. You are welcome to think anything you want and speak your mind, not that you need my approval to do that. I've called you a troll because you meet the definition as posted above. I say that because this is a JW forum with the specific purpose of being a place for "those interested in JW.Org beliefs or the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society". You are posting off topic on a provocative political issue, hence a troll in my view. I made the poor choice of responding to one of your posts because I see a number of similarities between Donald Trump and the autocratic leadership of the Watchtower. I am clearly nothing special. Never claimed to be. I do what I can. You can have the last word here. I have better uses for my time.

• minimus
    minimus

If I’m a troll ,by your definition, I’m certainly in good company.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Lee Elder: if what you say is true, then this entire section of the site should be deleted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit