Since Democrats Are All About the “Children” why does ABORTION Not Bother Them?

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If everything is supposed to be about the lives of children, how can they hypocritically fight to take babies and kill them? What about the children and their quality of life?

• Simon
    Simon

They like ripping some babies from their mothers. They always support whatever group is involved with trafficking vulnerable people for some reason (read up on Planned Parenthood failure to protect or report trafficked girls being forced to have abortions if you don't get the reference)

• minimus
    minimus

I’ll look into that

• minimus
    minimus

Can you give me any reference Simon, so that I can read it?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

They play the culture like a fiddle

• minimus
    minimus

The hypocrisy of it all. Where’s the outrage and screaming and crying for the babies? They aren’t real babies to them, I guess.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I'm pro-choice even though I am not a fan of it as form a birth control, I am still pretty libertarian about it. The point is well made, Democrats just want to push the culture button du jour, their virtuous grandstanding is just power plays, those who pretend its otherwise are fooling themselves.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What does the abortion issue have to do with the care and responsibility of nurturing living children ?

They are unrelating issues

Its funny how people who have a weak position on something turn to intellectual dishonesty to support a previous held position and try to impose they are related .

I know the answer = absolutely nothing.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Minimus are you being a JWS ?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Some on the abortion spectrum would say babies in the womb at some stage are as you said "living children"

I'm pro-choice, but I get the point.

They are acting like they care about kids and life, fetus's don't vote democrat so they don't care.

Don't you think its odd on MSNBC all of the sudden these clowns start quoting the bible like televangelists when its something that supports their narrative?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit