Since Democrats Are All About the “Children” why does ABORTION Not Bother Them?

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Fink , in case you didn’t pick up on it , mothers carry their unborn CHILDREN in their wombs. Fink, are you purposely trying to be dumb? I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and think it’s all an act so that people can listen to what you have to say on this board.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What about the children and their quality of life?

A underdeveloped fetus, unborn, is not a child , this suggestion by yourself is ridiculous,

are you purposely trying to be dumb ?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    If everything is supposed to be about the lives of children, how can they hypocritically fight to take babies and kill them? What about the children and their quality of life?

Because they are not babies.... why don't you go educate yourself about what constitutes a baby and stop speaking nonsense.... You look like a fool

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

and by way....

The way people on this board continuously bring up this tribalism between what amounts to two political cults, is horse shit.

Why don't you wake up and realize you just graduated into a new cult... pathetic.

• cofty
    cofty
    why don't you go educate yourself about what constitutes a baby and stop speaking nonsense - revip

I would be very interested in your thoughts on where we ought to draw the line Redvip. At what point does a fetus deserve protection? What is the key factor? Those are genuine questions by the way - not baiting you at all.

• minimus
    minimus

Tell a mother who carried her baby for 8 months and loses it that she never lost her baby. Incredibly dumb response!

• minimus
    minimus

She has an unborn child in her womb.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Tell a mother who carried her baby for 8 months and loses it that she never lost her baby. Incredibly dumb response!

This is your logic? You just proved my point...the only thing dumb here is you.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    At what point does a fetus deserve protection? What is the key factor?

I'm pretty sure it's not when a fetus is the size of a M&M, because there some "facacta" spirit that enter the M&M.

Key factors to me are: Ability for a woman to reasonably quickly decide if she wants a baby, differentiation between fetus and human being (this one gets murky, but what we have now in place seems reasonable)

• cofty
    cofty
    differentiation between fetus and human being (this one gets murky, but what we have now in place seems reasonable)

Yes I broadly agree. I would be in favour of looking again at whether that limit should be reduced. New technologies are making premature births viable worryingly close to the cut-off for abortion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit