So What Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Do Now?

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Good vid!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    What I hear is they have virtual fieldservice meetings and simulate even the car ride to the field

Now that really is insane. I know we often call them bonkers (sometimes unfairly) but this really is!

The farce of singing along to the songs in your own home is also hilarious.

funnily enough I think that’s the one thing that makes sense. Singing is good for the soul and since it’s not very safe to do so in groups in-person, I think singing together on zoom is the one form of worship that seems legit/pleasurable.

dressed from the waist up,
    I would love it if everyone had to stand up at some point.

now I’d pay good money to see that!!🤣🤣🤣

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Giordano:

What does it feel like to drive past our old KH that we were married in or brought our children to and it's been turned into a 7/11?

Or in our town, the KH that was sold in 93 was turned into a day care for children....so what was once a building housing adults with child-like minds is now a building housing children who don't mind.

Snakes (of the "formally mind of a child" Sheep Class)

• belogical
    belogical

I saw a Shepherd and his wife on Facebook all dressed up in their Sunday best with Lapel badges shown going to a zoom District convention. LMAO

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Wait and pay then wait more and then pay more .

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Wait for the next Zoom meeting and of course give more cash in these End Times

How to Handle Holiday Bonuses

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Minimus said, "They don’t go to conventions . They don’t go to assemblies. They don’t go to meetings. They don’t go from house to house."

The light keeps getting brighter and brighter and brighter!

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

A lot of witnesses get dressed up and say they are attending the convention or a zoom meeting. I’ve seen at least 10 people do this. Several have taken pictures showing the family taking notes. So encouraging… LOL

Initially, many would take pictures of the screen for the zoom meeting, but I guess this was discouraged.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

They are out buying "Bugs Bunny Forever" stamps for their upcoming November 2020 campaign to distribute that printed magazine by mail. Or else, they are working on beautifying email templates to send along with the digital copy of that mrag.

... all in the name of reporting "field service hours". Go, figure.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I think singing together on zoom is the one form of worship that seems legit/pleasurable.

That would be correct, IF they would actually let everyone hear everyone else singing like the "old days" at the KH. Where I am they mute everyone, so all you see is a bunch of mouths moving and only hear the goddawful song.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit