So What Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Do Now?

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

They don’t go to conventions . They don’t go to assemblies. They don’t go to meetings. They don’t go from house to house.

I know what JWs do not do. But what do they do???

• a watcher
    a watcher

I spend my time visiting various stores to top off my supplies and listening to audiobooks.

• stan livedeath
  • newsheep
    newsheep

Our friend's wife is on zoom until 1:30 pm on a Sunday afternoon. Her hall has a social hour after the meeting is over but not many stick around. All the while her poor husband sits in his garage in this heat. It makes him sick to think what she got herself involved in.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

View it as a sign of the times, the end of this systems of things, being in the last days, fulfilling bible prophesy, etc.

• minimus
    minimus

They stand for nothing. They do nothing in the community. They don’t even actively try to save souls anymore. It’s like they are just a brand. They have a “name” but the name stands for nothing.

• LV101
    LV101

The JWs I know seem to stay inside - weren't they instructed to be MIA while COVID was in the air.

a watcher is one of the brave ones. I apologize if I'm wrong about your JW status. Why so many stores - probably to find fave products - I should be doing that.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Same thing they always did... sit around and wait for God to kill everyone else on the planet so they can get their big houses instead of getting an education and working for it.

• Overrated
    Overrated

JW's do nothing but wait on the invisible sky Daddy to do something. Wait and wait , still nothing from both of them. But they sure have alot to say about those of us who take responsibility for ourselves.

• alanv
    alanv

They have been instructed to stay at home whenever possible. Its my JWs sons wedding aniversary this week and I normally take them out for a meal. But he wont go, even when we are being asked to eat out to help out, the industry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit