So What Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Do Now?

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Some might be praying for Jah to make this virus go away so they can return to their Kingdom Halls.

" Please Jehovah stop this evil virus that Satan has made so that we can return doing your will and purpose, distributing literature from your earthly publishing house. " (JWorg.)

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

We stayed at my (Elder) brother in laws house this weekend and it was his turn to conduct the meeting for field service via Zoom. He got dressed in his meeting clothes and held the meeting from his back bedroom. After the meeting the other JW's, also dressed in their meeting clothes, set about making calls and writing letters from their own home. He went back to a home improvement project that he had been previously working on.

I said "It must be hard to arrange the car groups via zoom" . He laughed but I know that he sees how ridiculous it is to have to dress up as if you're actually going out from door to door.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

cart work seems to be all but finished to, and the cart where they used pitch up in my town still has canvassers selling utilities companies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit