So What Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Do Now?

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Perhaps someone can find the secret elder's letter advising the sheep to use their spare time at home to stock their underground bunkers in anticipation of the great tribulation.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Must be really tough on younger ones who can only "visit" others via the internet. No more dressing up at the assemblies and roaming around in hope of meeting someone. As we know, even phone sex is now considered an evil sin.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I hear reports of apostate YouTube video binging. People are leaving in higher numbers.

And bloggers here are doing their bit - I know people in my ex cong read stuff here (hiya to ya all:D)

So round of applause to everyone putting out info and doing your bit to encourage these poor trapped people to get out of Watchtower's clutches. It's working.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"I hear reports of apostate YouTube video binging. People are leaving in higher numbers.

And bloggers here are doing their bit - I know people in my ex cong read stuff here (hiya to ya all:D)

So round of applause to everyone putting out info and doing your bit to encourage these poor trapped people to get out of Watchtower's clutches. It's working."

Like I said before. If/when this covid thing ends, I really hope there is a ''rogue'' awakening in Dub land. Goatlike had a video a few weeks ago. He related that it would now be 2 major pandemics and no ''armageddon''. Let's hope for a ''rogue'' fall-out. People can only take so much have that fear-badgering.

• minimus
    minimus

Dumbed down Witnesses will still believe whatever Mother says. It’s disturbing when we see people who have been here for years and are active elders. They know better and yet they still lead the double life for years and years.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

It’s disturbing when we see people who have been here for years and are active elders. They know better and yet they still lead the double life for years and years.

You're joking right!!! It would be crazy if that were true.

That would make them characters of weak moral fortitude.

Even trying to help your family has a time limit.

And to waste your entire life leading a double- life smacks cowardice.

• minimus
    minimus

Pete. Yup

• LV101
    LV101

Hi GodBeliever - are you quoting scripture(s) from the NWT or another version? I haven't read or aware of your JW status.

• LV101
    LV101

Beth Saraim - who is "Goatlike" and was the video linked here or on his youtube? Thx - sounds interesting.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

LV101 - Having problems with a link for some reason, just search Goatlike Personality on YouTube

RB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit