So What Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Do Now?

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

eureka moment--thats the ideal job for a dub--especially pioneers---WAITER

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The ones I know are having a lovely time, free of the requirements to go to meetings and especially field service!

They zoom into meetings, dressed from the waist up, I see few jackets on the men ,then do their own thing .

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

could be a "no going back" situation developing..especially the door to door drudge.

could see an even greater sell off of KH's if the zoom thing proves popular.

in fact--with no KH head count--and no door to door figures reported--it could be boom time for the watchtower--even higher fake numbers.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

What I hear is they have virtual fieldservice meetings and simulate even the car ride to the field and then logging out because there is no real fieldservice.

How crazy they can be.

G.

• GodBeliever
    GodBeliever

Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

Their preaching work is not approved by God anyway, because acording to WT original teachings their "lips are not clean" and their "sacrifice of praise" is not being received.

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

My wife and others are on a fierce letter-writing campaign; ie they send nuisance letters instead of being nuisance door-knockers. They get together to (I guess) discuss and motivate each other to write letters. My wife also seems to run a fairly regimented family worship regime, and organises for the kids to meet up with the (very few) other kids in the congregation.

When you include the zoom meetings twice a week, I would say she is about as busy as she always was with this nonsense. However, the little snippets of info I get on others in the congregation suggest she is the exception, not the norm.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hey Godbotherer--are you an ex jw or what ?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They do what they always did--work for the enslavement of the whole planet. And they are doing a nice job at it--and they will soon be rewarded with a DNA-altering coronavirus shot, with a bonus flu shot that has numerous other garbage that the coronavirus activates. And then they are going to be SICK.

And, even once we have had our mandatory flu and coronavirus shots, we will still be required to wear those stupid masks and practice social(??)" distancing until the reptilians provide further instruction.

• minimus
    minimus

Witnesses do not witness. They do not preach from house to house. They stay home and play make believe.

• minimus
    minimus

Since Jehovah’s Witnesses are playing make-believe at the meetings through zoom I recommend that they wear their masks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit