How Many are Single? How Many are Looking?

by Robdar 85 Replies latest social relationships

• Robdar
    Robdar

Francois, Huh? Oh well....Welcome to the single's world. I hope when the dust clears that you will get plenty of action!

I hear you....I hear you...Robyn....

Ah, Estee, my sweet friend, I thought that you might.....

PS I think we're both guilty of...

10. Posting an off-topic comment.

Yes, you are, my pretty. Now, bend over for your spanky!

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

(Bridget, I think they're on to us)

Mike.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Divorced and single right now, but keeping my options open and haven't ruled out another marriage.

Of course there are advantages and disadvantages to being single, just as there are in being married. Marriage is a partnership in which there is much give and take for it to be successful. Yet the relationship can be very rewarding and satisfying if the couple treats each other as equals. But again a lot of hard work is involved in making marriage a success and it can't succeed on the strength of just one partner. If the lines of communication are kept open you will never be lonely. True you might not have your favorite dish for supper everynight, but then isn't variety the spice of life.

Athanasius

• gumby
    gumby

Ya know.......us poor married bastards have to just sit here and read these 3 page long threads about all you horndog single people and there nothin we can do about it. We can't even post............all we can do is just sit there and read and think what we'd like to say to all those sweet single ones who are looking.

So heres my plan. Robdar can start her own club but I want to start one for us married folk.

I want to call it "Gumbys house of concubines." All I want is about 30 or 40 babes wives that I can love and care for........but mostly love............all the time.

Gumby

oh....I almost forgot. For those of you who think this is a sick and perverted thing it ain't. I checked it out and it's biblical and legal in the right area. There no need to feel guilt or shame or be nervous cuz I'm just as nervous as you are. Please PM me if you want to be my concubine. It's free to the first 10 PMer's

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Yerusalyim is married...and looking...but not touchingwell, maybe myself every now and again..

.And yes, that Avatar is really me

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Single? Not yet, but probably very soon. There wasn't much reason to stay together before, and now that I'm no longer a JW we have nothing at all to talk about. I have an appointment with a lawyer this week.

Walter

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I AM...!!

But, I hate the way "looking" sounds. I'm not on the prowl....but definitely have my eyes open!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Divorced and single right now, but keeping my options open and haven't ruled out another marriage

Athanasius, a guy as sweet as you wont be single long. Unless you want to be. Good luck on your quest. May you have many options.

Please PM me if you want to be my concubine. It's free to the first 10 PMer's

LOL @ Gumby! Hey, I am sure you have already received those 10 pm's. How much will you charge me to be number 11?

but not touchingwell, maybe myself every now and again

Hahahaha Yeru, at the KH, they used to call that self -abuse! Don't be too hard on yourself!

I have an appointment with a lawyer this week.

Walter, good luck. Let us know how it goes.

I hate the way "looking" sounds. I'm not on the prowl....but definitely have my eyes open!

Um, LD, if your eyes are open, aren't you indeed looking?

Robyn

• teejay
    teejay

Robyn,

I guess it would be inappropriate for married people to answer this question, huh?

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Well as for me I've been divorced 8 months from a almost 9 years marriage (she is still in the borg) and I only get to see my two boys every second weekend, but I started to look again recently as I would like to meet that special person, life as single is great most of the time but I do miss cuddling up with someone of the opposite sex, I miss the warm company.

Lapuce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit