How Many are Single? How Many are Looking?

by Robdar 85 Replies latest social relationships

• heathen
    heathen

I likes me wimenz naked . lol

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'm naked right now. . .

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

LOL @ Farkel

Me? not looking, and am not really worried about it.

I've had a few too many raging lunatics in my life that facing the possibility of sharing my place with someone: NO THANKS!

This is the first time...ever....I have had my own place, all by myself, for nearly 1 year, uninterupted. Er...well, I do share it with two birds: one cockatiel and one parakeet/budgeriar, but humans: uh-uh!

LOVIN' IT!

These days, I remember what it was like. No more wondering what it'll be like.

For those of you who have a partner/significant other, good for you. 3 cheers from Rayzorblade to you both .

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Divorced seven years and independent......I don't believe I was put on this earth for a man to look after me! Sheesh!!

I do a darn fine job of caring for myself!!! If I meet someone special, then fine...

ESTEE

• smack
    smack

someone with a pulse would be good

just joking I R married

• Prisca
    Prisca

What is it about these threads that attract the married ppl?

I am single, looking, available etc etc. That's my pic on the left, PM me for more details.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Is there such a thing as married and looking? LOL at Rocketman. I like guys who are pensive and playful. LOL OTS, sounds like an interesting combination. Elsewhere is quite pensive about those pork chops. Any man who can think deeply and sadly about pork chops may be a man to consider....... And hey, Elsewhere is attractive too. Just how long were you single before you discovered that you were single? Oh, nevermind! Hey Fark, I find bona fide smart asses to be quite attractive....Are you busy this weekend? LOL. Sorry that you had to break up with JCannon I likes me wimenz naked LOL... Heathen you are such a Heathen! I'm naked right now. . . SP, stop teasing us single people. Hey, got any pictures you want to share? I've had a few too many raging lunatics in my life that facing the possibility of sharing my place with someone: NO THANKS! Amen to that Ray.....how are your babies doing? I do a darn fine job of caring for myself!!! Right on Estee, I can certainly relate. But, ya know, there are some things that I prefer a man to help me with.....someone with a pulse would be good Hahahaha Smack. I was married at one time too. Sometimes, when my x was sitting in front of the TV, I would wonder if he had a pulse. That's my pic on the left, PM me for more details Hey Prisca, looking good. What are you looking for in a mate? Please share with the forum. Robyn

• Prisca
    Prisca

Thanks Robdar!

This is what I've got written on a dating website:

What I'm In Search Of...

I am looking for someone who is kind-hearted, generous in spirit, honest, down to earth, positive, responsible and reliable. A guy who knows how to treat a lady with respect and honor. And someone who is equally happy lazing around at home as he is having a night out.

You don't have to be a millionaire, but I'm not in the position to financially support anyone either.

I'd like to have children one day, so I am looking for a relationship with a view of going permanent.

If I haven't scared you off yet, then I'd like to hear from you! :-)

• smack
    smack

All I can offer Prisca is children, how many of mine do you want?

• Prisca
    Prisca

ROTFLOL @ smack

Thanks for the kind offer, but you can keep them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit