How Many are Single? How Many are Looking?

by Robdar 85 Replies latest social relationships

• Francois
    Francois

Me, me, me, me. Well, my marriage is hanging by a thread until I find a job with insurance which I think is damned decent of my soon to be ex.

However, some women whom you might be interested in putting on the full court press with a little bit down the road might not be constitutionally able to tolerate such an arrangement. Has something to do with a complete lack of self confidence I think. Others can look at the reality of that insurance situation and not give your soon to be ex a second thought except to say "how nice of her".

You're better off without the ones who are afraid of it.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    But, ya know, there are some things that I prefer a man to help me with.....

I hear you....I hear you...Robyn....

ESTEE

• Aztec
    Aztec

I like being single, I can eat sushi every day of the week. I am a bit lonely right now, but, when my son comes back from his visit with my parents, I'll have my favorite person in the world to keep me company. I wouldn't mind having a relationship but I never seem to be able to keep one going. I guess I just suck at them. At least I have a few *friends*..LOL...

~Aztec

• JH
    JH

I think I'll be going to see the Red Wings opening game, do you want to come with me Aztec? I'll cheer for the Canadiens though.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I don't play nice with Canadiens fans... Although, they're not as bad as those damn Avalanche fans! You buying the beer?

~Aztec

• JH
    JH

I'll buy the beer. You buy the hot dogs.

Is that still called the Jos Louis Arena, or did they build another Arena?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Joe Louis Arena..right on the Detroit river. It's about 5 minutes from the library I'm at right now and it's the glorious home of next year's Stanley Cup winning team. Oh yeah and...the only hot dogs I like are the ones from Toronto street vendors so you'll have to buy them on your way down to Detroit...LOL!

~Aztec

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

You mean the hot dog vendors just up the road from the home of next year's Stanley Cup Champions?

Okay a Leaf fan can dream can't he? I don't see the Leafs making much of a showing this year unfortunately. At least we still have the Hockey Hall of Fame here so we can relish in past glories albeit 30 year old past glories.

So any news in Detroit of the goaltenders situation. I haven't heard what is going to happen to CuJo yet. I don't see him being willing to be a bench warmer for the season.

Uzzah

PS - I thought I was posting this in the Detroit thread. Sorry to go off topic here.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Uzzah, I am so out of it as of late, I have no idea what's going on with Cujo. I kind of feel bad for him. He only had a year in Hockeytown, poor guy. Keep dreaming of a Leafs parade..LOL! If the Wings don't get it this year I'll be rooting for them. But, the Wings'll win right?

~Aztec

PS I think we're both guilty of...

10. Posting an off-topic comment.
    Oh well.....
  • RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

You want to come on down to Detroit?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit